Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Whilst browsing through the tv listings I found a show called 'True Justice'. I clicked the info button on the remote and lo and behold it stars Steven Seagal blink.gif.

I must watch this now ph34r.gif

The wife and I saw a huge meteor last night. The window in this room faces east and the thing was quite low in the sky and travelled north towards the east. I actually thought it was one of those sky lanterns at first but it was moving a bit faster than those... I have seen plenty of meteors before but that one lasted for ages.

Portent of DOOOOOM!!!!!! dry.gif

Guest The Phoenix

The wife and I saw a huge meteor last night. The window in this room faces east and the thing was quite low in the sky and travelled north towards the east. I actually thought it was one of those sky lanterns at first but it was moving a bit faster than those... I have seen plenty of meteors before but that one lasted for ages.

Portent of DOOOOOM!!!!!! dry.gif

Are you sure it wasn't the light that shines out of Stewart Gilmour's arse.

Chinos: Yay or nay?

Bit of both, the yellowey/brownie and the prurple ones are fucking rank. Blue, grey and black ae all acceptabe IMO.

Bit of both, the yellowey/brownie and the prurple ones are fucking rank. Blue, grey and black ae all acceptabe IMO.

I'm with you on this. I've got a couple of pairs of navy ones I wear with pishy brown shoes (Steven Pressley © ) but I haven't worn my beige ones in months. Far too many fake-tanned neds and pretty boy One Direction wannabes that sport this look. It's usually accompanied by a Hollister/A&F hoodie with a gillet on top.

The purple/maroon/jobby brown chinos are just plain rank. Absolutely no time for anyone that wears them.

Just thinking, would it be a good idea for Womens football league games to take place on Saturdays just after 3pm games? Surely this would mean the attendances would be much higher with people who just decide to stay on and watch another game of football.

Just thinking, would it be a good idea for Womens football league games to take place on Saturdays just after 3pm games? Surely this would mean the attendances would be much higher with people who just decide to stay on and watch another game of football.

No. They should be making the dinner at that time. Bitches love making dinner :P

Had a walk to the local shop at 1 this afternoon, just in time to see someone getting carried out of the pub.

Saw this posted on the Kevin Bridges Facebook page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YDZ0jMfelc

I suppose it's not that surprising there's someone with the name Chad Hogan. Still pretty amusing though.

Edit: He does actually look how I'd imagined him. I think it's sideways baseball cap and the "rock on" pose in his profile pic.

Edited by lanky_ffc