Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The friend zone is a load of nonsense. It's an excuse used by women who find you repulsive.

In my experience birds are more than happy to be nailed, regardless of the fact you've been friends with them for ages.

Women are equally as sluty as men. Some of them just try to hide it.

The friend zone is a load of nonsense. It's an excuse used by women who find you repulsive.

In my experience birds are more than happy to be nailed, regardless of the fact you've been friends with them for ages.

f**k sake cheers. Repulsive eh? That was a bit brutal. Hurt my feelings so you did.

To be fair that's true. I went round a group of lassies i was friends with for 3 years at differing points in the friendship. She's either been riding someone else or doesn't like you. Either way if she offers it ride the fucker, and be selfish too

It's not just a random friend. She's my "best" female friend. And she's hot.

random friend... best friend.... its all the same. Good luck anyway young Matthew. Ride and Hide buddy, Ride and Hide....

My sister's year had their muck-up day today. Someone attached a rape alarm to some helium balloons and let it go in the dining hall at lunch. The ceiling is two floors up and completely inaccessible without considerable difficulty. :lol:

My muck up day was dissapointingly tame compared to some stories I hear. We basically just destroyed the school with water, foam, set fire alarms off.