Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a meat feast pizza from Asda last night watching the manc derby. Can I say, the pizza is tastey, but you'll regret it for the next few days. The farts I have produced have caused my brother to projectile vomit and has also caused outrage on public transport. Finished doing a firey shite on the pan not too long ago. Jesus my insides must be melting by the heat of these things. Life, eh?

Went out for a stroll along the Clyde Riviera this evening (and up to Lyle Hill to see no less than 22 mountains) and I feel rather sunburnt now. Did not expect this in Scotland without spending literally all day outside.

Watching Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents. A couple watching their Son pished walking into a strip bar phone him, he says he's going to the library, they then start having a good 3 minute conversation about whether he's actually going to a library laugh.gif

My feet are humming right now, it seems when I wear trainers my feet stink really bad, like worse than normal than when I wear fancy shoes, strange.

I'm successfully getting out of the friend zone! Wish me luck boys!

Best of luck, the friend zone has denied me a couple of times recently, I was tempted to shout "f**k off I hate you very much" as a last resort in one of the situations! :lol: