Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Cheers. smile.gif

The hospital thing is tomorrow. On the plus side, I get a day off school, and a free lunch. Might also get a ticket for the Czech game, if I play my cards right - I'll take my own money though just to make sure.

Both my nieces had it done recently as did my brother-in-law (their father), all 3 are fine wink.gifsmile.gif

See you fucking Clyde gypos coming down here and corrupting our beautiful Ayrshire sweethearts...... Grrr!

:lol: A mistake I'll no be making again.

She was from Kilmarnock, to be fair.

My gf admitted she lost her virginity in the toilets at a bowling alley. I'm not sure if I'm proud or horrified :lol:

Split pins?

Pots and kettles spring to mind...

You're missing the point, sir. I've never referred to (nor ever would) any of my partners as a "slag". The hypocracy occured when this was done by a poster with all the sexual moral of a seasoned up hyena.

You're missing the point, sir. I've never referred to (nor ever would) any of my partners as a "slag". The hypocracy occured when this was done by a poster with all the sexual moral of a seasoned up hyena.

One suspects he was using "slag" in an affectionate way.