Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Why is it that female drivers in particular consider themselves to be above the law when it comes to using their mobile phone?

Four times in the space of less than a mile a fat cow in her Volvo Estate nearly drove into the back of me because she was gabbing on the phone.

Roman Wallner, ex Accies 'star', has just scored for Austria against Denmark.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I got Wallner on the back of my Falkirk top :ph34r:

I saw him a couple of times for the reserves and he was dynamite. If he hadn't been such a psychopath he'd have torn the SPL to shreds.

Why is it that female drivers in particular consider themselves to be above the law when it comes to using their mobile phone?

Four times in the space of less than a mile a fat cow in her Volvo Estate nearly drove into the back of me because she was gabbing on the phone.

On the road to Greenock in the mornings I pass the same daft boot texting on her mobile near enouugh every day.

We've all done it. "That was a great curry that you made you FuCKING SLAG!"

That just reminds me of the bit in Gavin and Stacey, where Gavin and Smithy are on the phone to each other in cockney accents. The conversation went along the lines of:

Gavin: "You slag".

Smithy: "You slag"

Gavin: "No, you slaaaaag"

etc, etc.

Was quite amusing at the time and definitely an affectionate use of the word slag. Sometimes it's about how you say the word (difficult to appreciate on the internet), but my friends wouldn't be offended if I said to them, "Alright ya c**t?".

"fat SLAG". It's de riguer these days, doncha know old boy?! wink.gif

I had a really bizarre dream last night.

I was playing for the Rovers, and before the game I was warming up with Rovers goalkeeper Davie McGurn, only for him to tell me that actually he was playing for Morton, the opposition. I scored the opening goal, and then McGurn picked the ball up outside the box and I was roaring at the ref, who sent him off, but then someone (I have a sneaky feeling it was Kustki - is it weird to dream about someone who is essentially a character from the internet?) reminded me that he was a really good keeper for us, so I started pleading with the ref not to send him off, even though he'd already gone down the tunnel.

Somebody scored the penalty (does not compute, I know) and then I scored again, before some big massive fat bald lad scored the 4th.

Then I won the 50/50 at half time, and someone explained to me that actually Graeme Weir had the winning ticket, but he was so rich he'd given the money back to the club, who'd decided to give it to the poorest squad member, which was me, because I "once went into McDonalds, and could only afford half a pie".

The 50/50 prize consisted of a cheque, and a bag of peanuts that came with a big pink plastic comb inside.

I sleep AWESOME.

I had a really bizarre dream last night.

I was playing for the Rovers, and before the game I was warming up with Rovers goalkeeper Davie McGurn, only for him to tell me that actually he was playing for Morton, the opposition. I scored the opening goal, and then McGurn picked the ball up outside the box and I was roaring at the ref, who sent him off, but then someone (I have a sneaky feeling it was Kustki - is it weird to dream about someone who is essentially a character from the internet?) reminded me that he was a really good keeper for us, so I started pleading with the ref not to send him off, even though he'd already gone down the tunnel.

Somebody scored the penalty (does not compute, I know) and then I scored again, before some big massive fat bald lad scored the 4th.

Then I won the 50/50 at half time, and someone explained to me that actually Graeme Weir had the winning ticket, but he was so rich he'd given the money back to the club, who'd decided to give it to the poorest squad member, which was me, because I "once went into McDonalds, and could only afford half a pie".

The 50/50 prize consisted of a cheque, and a bag of peanuts that came with a big pink plastic comb inside.

I sleep AWESOME.

:D

Hugs not drugs before sleepy-time for you my friend.

"fat SLAG". It's de riguer these days, doncha know old boy?! wink.gif

Surely you should be moaning about him using a derogatory term for females?

...who'd decided to give it to the poorest squad member, which was me, because I "once went into McDonalds, and could only afford half a pie."

Ah, the Kingdom of Fife. I never knew things were so tough for you guys. :(