Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Might start a business delivering drive through food and tobacco products to hungover people. Flat charge of a fiver to deliver Maccy D's, ciggies etc.

My market research is based on the fact that I would literally pay about a tenner for a can of Irn Bru right now.

Massive international corporations probably wouldn't take kindly to me distributing their products without permission but I'll clearly be on a beach in The Bahamas by the time they're onto me.

Might start a business delivering drive through food and tobacco products to hungover people. Flat charge of a fiver to deliver Maccy D's, ciggies etc.

My market research is based on the fact that I would literally pay about a tenner for a can of Irn Bru right now.

Massive international corporations probably wouldn't take kindly to me distributing their products without permission but I'll clearly be on a beach in The Bahamas by the time they're onto me.

If you could get away with it, I genuinely think there is money to be made in this idea.

You can just oder a take away for delivery and get them to include a drink!

There's a boy called 'Munchy Man' around Edinburgh/Musselburgh that you can phone up and he delivers you Maccy D's/BK etc.

Me and my pals found a flyer with his number on it and rang him up after we'd had a smoke.

Massive international corporations probably wouldn't take kindly to me distributing their products without permission

Why the f**k would they care? If you could make a go of this the local franchisees would be delighted at the extra sales volume, I'm quite sure. Meanwhile head office isn't exactly going to be, "Oh no, people are buying our stuff for consumption at home, better shut them down."

There are services like this available in some places. I've seen them in London and they're also very common in South Africa. I really doubt it would be a problem.

On the McDonald's and booze delivery services, there's a few "dial a drink" services advertised on Facebook in my area, but I've never used them due to the mental prices, I just make sure to stock up with enough at the start of the night. A couple of guys were delivering McDonald's in the town from the local drive through for just a couple of quid, but they chucked it after the franchisee complained to the local paper that he didn't want their unauthorised association, which struck me as odd.

Why the f**k would they care? If you could make a go of this the local franchisees would be delighted at the extra sales volume, I'm quite sure. Meanwhile head office isn't exactly going to be, "Oh no, people are buying our stuff for consumption at home, better shut them down."

There are services like this available in some places. I've seen them in London and they're also very common in South Africa. I really doubt it would be a problem.

At some point or another, you're going to have a website or flyers with massively trademarked products listed for sale. They shouldn't care but you just knows its some bellend's job to crush people like that. Didn't realise there was already people doing it though.

Mikey's reminded me of a potentially massive market - stoned people. Flyering an awkwardly located student halls (ie one which is more than a 5 minute walk away from a McD's) should get business started nicely.

They're like scooters.

Fun to ride until your pals find out.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Spotted on East Stirlingshire's Official Site - Match Report v Annan Athletic...

With time running out Stirling might have claimed his hat-trick with a 20 yarder which squirmed out of the grasp of the Annan keeper but the bull sailed just over the crossbar and the danger was gone.

I smiled. :)

At some point or another, you're going to have a website or flyers with massively trademarked products listed for sale.

Not necessarily. Just list the takeaways within your delivery radius and then it's up to them to look up the menus. No need to reproduce the McDonalds menu for them, every fucker already knows what they sell there.

why is it the fat munts in clubs think they're something special, looking down their noses at people despite the fact nobody would touch them with a 10ft bargepole?:huh:

Averagey looking cock-teaser, IMO.