Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It just won't do I'm afraid. So many questions left unanswered. I'm genuinely raging. Plus, ITV are the fucking worst - adverts every 15 minutes only adds to my seeth.

The sequel answers all the questions, trust me. And it's getting shown only on BBC so there's no advert breaks.

The sequel answers all the questions, trust me. And it's getting shown only on BBC so there's no advert breaks.

Hmmm okay I'll give you that one. Still not impressed though, really annoyed me how it wasn't summed up in the original. I can't remember the last film that let me down at the end as bad as this one...

I'm meant to be going for a curry at some point today. Sadly I've woken up with the curse of being sick whenever I get hot, or eat. I'm perfectly fine just now, and generally have an hour of feeling perfect. Then I'll either have a hot flush and have to sprint to the toilet or try and eat something before spewing. f**k ME

I'm meant to be going for a curry at some point today. Sadly I've woken up with the curse of being sick whenever I get hot, or eat. I'm perfectly fine just now, and generally have an hour of feeling perfect. Then I'll either have a hot flush and have to sprint to the toilet or try and eat something before spewing. f**k ME

I 'm not that keen to be honest but ,

I think we should wait until you've stopped being sick.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I 'm not that keen to be honest but ,

I think we should wait until you've stopped beig? sick.

I think the general point of the above post is that we shouldn't f**k until I've stopped being sick?

And in reply I say... I don't know when I' going to be sick, I'm perfectly fine until it rushes up on me

I think the general point of the above post is that we shouldn't f**k until I've stopped being sick?

And in reply I say... I don't know when I' going to be sick, I'm perfectly fine until it rushes up on me

My fingers are just not dainty enough for this new tablet. It's very frustrating. You being Ill is small comfort.

My fingers are just not dainty enough for this new tablet. It's very frustrating. You being Ill is small comfort.

Ahh that explains it, I had a touchscreen phone for a month. It used to unlock itself and text people when in my pocket, sadly these texts made more sense than the ones I typed myself sad.gif

Running on about 1-2 hours sleep and just got back from work, put my new keyboard in front of me that I received in the post and I didn't plug it in for a while as I was reading more reviews about it, still using my old keyboard. Proceeded to find out if I activated one key first and pressed a few F keys it'd act as a multimedia function to my pleasant surprise. However, to much of my distress, this button did not work as stated, after two minutes of furious button-bashing... I realised it wasn't plugged in.

I need sleep.

Edited by Martin

I see there's talk of renaming Birmingham Airport to The Ozzy Osbourne International Airport. The UK already has two airports named after celebrities: Liverpool's after John Lennon and Belfast's after George Best.

What is it with us naming airports after folk who were renowned for getting off their tits?

I see there's talk of renaming Birmingham Airport to The Ozzy Osbourne International Airport. The UK already has two airports named after celebrities: Liverpool's after John Lennon and Belfast's after George Best.

What is it with us naming airports after folk who were renowned for getting off their tits?

National pasttime.

The government are looking for names for the new Forth bridge.......Jim Baxter.....Steve Paterson.....?