Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This "Rab Douglas is fat" thing is wildly off the mark. The man's built like a brick shithouse. Seriously, it's equivalent to calling Ally McCoist a skinny c**t.

Has a crush on fat Rab IMO. He won't get in a Cesna Baz.

Far be it for me to say Rab is built like a tank without an ounce of fat on him, but Rab is built like a tank without an ounce of fat on him.

Has a crush on fat Rab and dundeebarry IMO.

This "Rab Douglas is fat" thing is wildly off the mark. The man's built like a brick shithouse. Seriously, it's equivalent to calling Ally McCoist a skinny c**t.

I remember Rab playing amateur with Symington Tinto...... even back then he was a solid big unit. :)

Today I drove from Inverness to Portree in Skye then to Perth via Dalwhinnie. Scotland is fucking awesome.

In one October break at University I was driven from Stirling to Skye. I then was driven from Skye to Inverness. I then caught a train to Aberdeen. From Aberdeen I took the ferry to Lerwick and back. I took a coach from Aberdeen to Dundee and finally caught a train back to Stirling. A grand tour if there ever was one. I did experience great embarrassment and bitter disappointment in Shetland so let's not dwell on this too much...

Haven't seen day light today nor have I had a shower since last night before I got ridiculously steaming. My finger also hurts and I have no idea why.

I always wake up from a night-out with wee cuts on my fingers, arms and hands. This happens a good 50-60% of the time, regardless of how much I drink.

Haven't seen day light today nor have I had a shower since last night before I got ridiculously steaming. My finger also hurts and I have no idea why.

I always wake up from a night-out with wee cuts on my fingers, arms and hands. This happens a good 50-60% of the time, regardless of how much I drink.

Dirty, dirty b*****ds.