Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You've become a bit of a joke figure. It's like when people take the pish out of philpy.

Meh, whatever brightens up your day.

Even had you set up another 1000 aliases, with the sole intention of being Box Office, you still wouldn't achieve that status. One trick ponies never do. Unlucky.

So I'm not really box office? Fantastic. I'm probably blockbuster, but I'd rather just post about football tbh. I don't seek the limelight like you.

If by "box office" you mean "a compulsive liar, social reject and joke-figure" then I agree with you 100%

I still don't hide outside the windows of other posters though.

I've still not sunk to those depths like you.

Edited by Supras

So I'm not really box office? Fantastic. I'm probably blockbuster, but I'd rather just post about football tbh. I don't seek the limelight like you.

Keep dreaming the dream. The difference being that Box Office posters can't help but be placed in the limelight (as P&B's Cluedo investigation surrounding my holiday over the festive period confirms). You on the other hand are the Police Academy series: growing ever less interesting and relevant over time, but still churning out the same drivel.

Marley And Me was on Film 4 last night. I've never seen it and have never been inclined to, but flicked over when it was about 20 minutes in and was drawn in to it.

I have to admit to shedding quite a few at the end. In fact I genuinely cried more at this film than any other film I've seen.

Marley And Me was on Film 4 last night. I've never seen it and have never been inclined to, but flicked over when it was about 20 minutes in and was drawn in to it.

I have to admit to shedding quite a few at the end. In fact I genuinely cried more at this film than any other film I've seen.

Reminds me of our border collie being sent to the 'farm' to be happier when I was in P7 :-(

Came on here to point out that Pointless quiz show though: i) rather apt name, ii) Surely it's the easiest thing in the world to fix?! "Sorry for giving you a ridiculously stupid final subject on Boozers in Llandudno and Conwy, but here's a shite trophy."

Instigated a wee meltdown from an Ice Hockey loving woman on FB.

It's not my fault Ice Hockey is shite!

That was brilliant. Proper verge of tears stuff.

1358899743[/url]' post='7008564']

I thought she was kidding on! :lol:

Nah, took it a bit serious.

I think it was being picked up on ice hockey players being able to go at 4x the speed of footballers.

Going by that crazy fact that would mean that ice hockey players can skate at up to speeds of around 90mph (Using Walcott as a comparison admittedly - 22mph top speed) when in fact the top speeds that NHL players reach is said to be around 20mph.

laugh.gif

Instigated a wee meltdown from an Ice Hockey loving woman on FB.

I can absolutely believe she was an idiot, there are some amount of them that follow the sport in the UK (especially women, no offence). I'm afraid I still have to give you a red dot for saying hockey is shite, though. :P

Nah, took it a bit serious.

I think it was being picked up on ice hockey players being able to go at 4x the speed of footballers.

Going by that crazy fact that would mean that ice hockey players can skate at up to speeds of around 90mph (Using Walcott as a comparison admittedly - 22mph top speed) when in fact the top speeds that NHL players reach is said to be around 20mph.

laugh.gif

She's alright, just has that crabbit streak

It's the kind of sport that seems to be loved by tedious life failures with bad hygeine and monobrows. It's a truly boring sport, and if you listen to a fan of it they always point out how exciting the fights are, as if that makes it okay. They're not really though, and you're lucky to get one a match anyway.

Many years ago I went to see the L.A. Spandex or whatever they were called. This made almost every American I told incredibly excited because apparently some guy called Wayne Gretzky was playing. I remember virtually nothing about the game except the rather annoying habit American sport has of introducing music and various types of honking, beeping and booming noises at inopportune moments.

Guest The Phoenix

It's the kind of sport that seems to be loved by tedious life failures with bad hygeine and monobrows. It's a truly boring sport, and if you listen to a fan of it they always point out how exciting the fights are, as if that makes it okay. They're not really though, and you're lucky to get one a match anyway.

Many years ago I went to see the L.A. Spandex or whatever they were called. This made almost every American I told incredibly excited because apparently some guy called Wayne Gretzky was playing. I remember virtually nothing about the game except the rather annoying habit American sport has of introducing music and various types of honking, beeping and booming noises at inopportune moments.

A sport that needs to put a light on to tell you that a goal's been scored automatically qualifies as being shite.