Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think the quality of threads on P&B since the new format has taken a downward turn, maybe it's just coincidental. Is this just my imagination or does anyone else feel the same?

I wish I could think of something new, clever and provocative to post but I can't.

Actually I'm not sure if if I've ever started a thread that's clever and provocative but I'm going to try.

I think the quality of threads on P&B since the new format has taken a downward turn, maybe it's just coincidental. Is this just my imagination or does anyone else feel the same?

I wish I could think of something new, clever and provocative to post but I can't.

Actually I'm not sure if if I've ever started a thread that's clever and provocative but I'm going to try.

I think I agree, but then again because of the participated threads option on the app I sometimes forget to look at the threads I haven't been a part of.

Why on earth do people still queue up in the freezing cold all night for T In The Park tickets? We did it years ago because tickets would sell out in minutes but they barely sell out at all now and you could easily go online right now and get whatever tickets you like. Fools.

I don't see anything wrong with standing in a queue for whatever.surely its all part of the anticipation,the excitement,the build up to the actual event.I've queued for harry potter books,cod games,east fife v rangers cup tickets!the banter is brilliant.better than sitting by yourself at your keyboard imo

I don't see anything wrong with standing in a queue for whatever.surely its all part of the anticipation,the excitement,the build up to the actual event.I've queued for harry potter books,cod games,east fife v rangers cup tickets!the banter is brilliant.better than sitting by yourself at your keyboard imo

You are the problem in today's society.

The real reason why people queue for tickets etc. is because they are vacuous morons scrambling for relevance with their 'zany' antics. Naff off you cretins.

Aye but we're talking about queueing for about 10 hours, in the cold and rain for something you could get from the comfort of your own house. I do agree it can be a good laugh in the queue but if I had the option I'd rather crawl out of bed, make a cup of tea and casually buy tickets rather than get hyperthermia.

Your a sad man if your going to waste your life standing in a queue waiting for a fucking game or book.

the only queue worth waiting in is in a line up :D