Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I found the best takeaway dish, last night.

Chicken Chaat and Chips from Koh-I-Noor on Gibson Street, it may sound fairly plain. But this chicken chaat comes on a sauce, and the chicken isn't on the bone, plus the place does excellent chips, all this for £3.90.

I recommend it, as i doubt it was just the volume of alcohol i had consumed, that made it taste so good.

Should have stayed in Cargo. The bird behind the bar blatantly had a thing for me.

It's been a year or so since I was in there, but I seem to recall all the girls behind the bar as being stunning.

Quite expensive though, IIRC.

Edited by Michael W

Cowdwn til I die and Vlad is the man are the new pnb couple. Move over Wee and LM..

He wishes mate, he's been asking me out for years.

It's been a year or so since I was in there, but I seem to recall all the girls behind the bar as being stunning.

Quite expensive though, IIRC.

Yeah it was expensive too. I was nearly crying when i checked my back balance on Monday morning.

Islam in 19thC Buganda is what I have to do a wee talk about in class today. I'm not sure if this is interesting or fucking dull. Either way my tutor for it is a cow so I can't be arsed even if the topic is fairly interesting.

Anyone been to Garage in Sauchiehall street? My first trip through to Glasgow for a while now and was wondering if this place is decent?

Yeah, I enjoyed it anyway when I was dragged there by a fellow PnBer.

Care to enlighten us on your opinion?

Generic chart rubbish, layout like the Minotaur's labyrinth, clientel are generally tossers. It's the sort of place you'd happily be dragged with the intention of snaring a drunken, slutty student, but IIRC, you mentioned you had a gf the other day so it's only real plus point goes out the window.

There are far worse places, but it's just so middle of the road and generally unappealing.

As far as Glasgow nightclubs go, The Garage is not bad, although usually full of students. The bouncers are very picky as well, but once your in, the music is decent and the clientele aren't neds.

As far as Glasgow nightclubs go, The Garage is not bad, although usually full of students. The bouncers are very picky as well, but once your in, the music is decent and the clientele aren't neds.

When you consider you could probably go to the arches or sub club instead you'd have to be off your nut to go to the garage, its full of wee knobs.