Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Why? :huh:

Where I stay you have to get along with the wildlife otherwise you will just be tearing your hair out again and again when those new bedding plants you never considered carefully become rabbit food for example. A wildlife garden is the way to go.

We have had three types of deer, plenty of rabbits, birds of prey, pheasants, ducks, badgers and foxes passing through, mice, red squirrels, bats plus all the usual garden birds and insects. I have seen pine martins on the way to work early in the morning.

Lucky you, i find the odd junky in my back garden

Why? :huh:

Where I stay you have to get along with the wildlife otherwise you will just be tearing your hair out again and again when those new bedding plants you never considered carefully become rabbit food for example. A wildlife garden is the way to go.

We have had three types of deer, plenty of rabbits, birds of prey, pheasants, ducks, badgers and foxes passing through, mice, red squirrels, bats plus all the usual garden birds and insects. I have seen pine martins on the way to work early in the morning.

It was a joke, buddy.

Just discovered you could download GTA San Andreas onto the Xbox 360. I don't think i'v ever been happier.

How much?

Sorry, I just need to test something...

vandetta

Edit: Hmm, yeah, it seems that Div has one of those auto-correct things on the word véndetta into "vandetta".

I assume there's a backstory - anybody remember it?

vandetta

Dammit! It can't be circumvented!

Edited by Gaz

Stuart Dickson coined it by accident when starting a thread about Thundermonkey having some sort of vandetta against him, but mispelt the word, and people subsequently took the piss.

Barrfield_Largs, stick with it, it's absolutely amazing.