Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What point is this video trying to make? That you don't need a TV license if you're a horrible scummy b*****d? Everyone else will just pay for you. They folk videoing were all total minks, I didn't watch it all but most of the people coming round seemed fairly reasonable. People who don't pay for their TV license should be cracked down upon, IMO.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

What point is this video trying to make? That you don't need a TV license if you're a horrible scummy b*****d? Everyone else will just pay for you. They folk videoing were all total minks, I didn't watch it all but most of the people coming round seemed fairly reasonable. People who don't pay for their TV license should be cracked down upon, IMO.

You missed the best bit then.

tbf most of the people videoing seemed like bell-ends.

Peter still hasn't given up looking for a women I see

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1381875607.763881.jpg

He was going on about how he had cured cancer the other day... then I thought imagine if he actually had, let's say, discovered a cure. His Nobel Prize for medicine award acceptance speech would be a topper.

Edited by Enigma

I just saw a young wifey walking down Aberdeen's Union Street in her jammies and dressing gown. More odd waiting at the pedestrian crossing surrounded by all the suited businessmen just before 9. Fair play to her.

On the bus to London. 11 hours to go.. Keep me entertained.

Try and eat so much junk food that you block the only toilet on the bus with an absolute log of a turd.

Then watch the faces recoil in horror when they see if each time they go to the toilet.

I just saw a young wifey walking down Aberdeen's Union Street in her jammies and dressing gown. More odd waiting at the pedestrian crossing surrounded by all the suited businessmen just before 9. Fair play to her.

Reminds me of that burnistoun sketch called 'why you cutting about in Jammies'

Can't find it on youtube mobile or I would have linked it.

Count Eddie Stobart lorries.

Try and eat so much junk food that you block the only toilet on the bus with an absolute log of a turd.

Then watch the faces recoil in horror when they see if each time they go to the toilet.

Cheers for the suggestions, lads. Unfortunately I can't count lorries while I'm on the toilet however, so I'll do the turd on one of the empty seats nearby instead. It will hopefully incite a similar 'recoil in horror' reaction from my fellow passengers whilst also providing me with the.opportunity to count lorries without any obstacles or hindrances.

Cheers for the suggestions, lads. Unfortunately I can't count lorries while I'm on the toilet however, so I'll do the turd on one of the empty seats nearby instead. It will hopefully incite a similar 'recoil in horror' reaction from my fellow passengers whilst also providing me with the.opportunity to count lorries without any obstacles or hindrances.

Lmao. Now that's creative thinking!