Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Horrendous toothache tonight, haven't slept a wink

Couldn't sleep at all last night, Had to phone NHS 24 to arrange an appointment with the dentist this morning. looking forward to getting this sorted and going home for an afternoon kip.

Guest The Phoenix

Start new job today. I'd probably leave the nhs if I was all of you, because that's who now employs me

That's Ninewells burgered then.

Fixed.

Couldn't sleep at all last night, Had to phone NHS 24 to arrange an appointment with the dentist this morning. looking forward to getting this sorted and going home for an afternoon kip.

I phoned NHS24, some p***k advised me to take aspirin and asked 'do you want fries with that?'

That's me out the dentist, quick and easy. Turned out I had a cracked tooth.

Only cost me £5 to get it sorted

First time in over 10 years I've had to visit the dentist with a problem, also found out I've still got 3 baby teeth

Took the rest of today off work, away for a well deserved kip

I'm incredibly skint and it's the October week so I'm struggling to keep myself occupied. Decided to dust off the old computer for the first time in about three years and play about with it. It's as slow as a week in the jail but it's got pictures and songs I've completely forgotten about. Pretty cool to look back on them.

I'm incredibly skint and it's the October week so I'm struggling to keep myself occupied. Decided to dust off the old computer for the first time in about three years and play about with it. It's as slow as a week in the jail but it's got pictures and songs I've completely forgotten about. Pretty cool to look back on them.

C'mon what hidden gems or cringeworthy songs do you have on there them?

It was actually that album, though I did have their older stuff too. I went to see them on their Good Morning Revival tour. It was my first proper gig. The first was Lil' Chris, but let's not mention that,eh?

Yeah it is absolutly worthless apart from it caused me some of the worst pain I have ever experienced. Operation was clean and I am on the road to recovery. cheers

Appalling, innit? Due to a huddy doctor I had appendicitis, had the same feelings you went through, had it burst, very briefly felt better, then nearly died.

Was eventually given an exploratory operation to see what was going on as I was sleeping 20 hours a day and my white blood cell count was skyrocketing, so instead of the lovely wee slice than anyone else who had an appendectomy has, I've got a dirty great scar down the middle of my stomach.

All in all, a bit of a laugh. Good to hear you got it done an awful lot more cleanly than I did!

Edited by thisGRAEME