Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just witnessed a bizarre rammy in George Sq. Some wee guy guy was facing off with those community police officers screaming HEEEELLLP! alot at top of his voice. Next thing police rock up with paramedics and give him the police walkie talkie as a distraction, then nab him and try get him in the police car. The two police officers and two community officers kept trying to shove the fella in the car. More screams for help and a long struggle. A back up of two more policemen rock up and eventually get him in the car. Strange scenes.

Just witnessed a bizarre rammy in George Sq. Some wee guy guy was facing off with those community police officers screaming HEEEELLLP! alot at top of his voice. Next thing police rock up with paramedics and give him the police walkie talkie as a distraction, then nab him and try get him in the police car. The two police officers and two community officers kept trying to shove the fella in the car. More screams for help and a long struggle. A back up of two more policemen rock up and eventually get him in the car. Strange scenes.

My mate seen that

Disappointed neither of you helped him

Guest The Phoenix

The Return of Kilt I tell thee.

Blessed be.

Had two hours spare before pub meet so I went to the cinema not knowing what was on. "Sunshine on Leith, Scottish film, started 5mins ago eh? No idea what's it about but may as well give it a shot. Could be a Restless Natives for all you know" I said. Little did I know it was a High School F****** Musical with tartan and Hibs tops on singing Proclaimers!!! Considering leaving but P&B GN might get me through.

Lesson: Always read the label. :(

Had two hours spare before pub meet so I went to the cinema not knowing what was on. "Sunshine on Leith, Scottish film, started 5mins ago eh? No idea what's it about but may as well give it a shot. Could be a Restless Natives for all you know" I said. Little did I know it was a High School F****** Musical with tartan and Hibs tops on singing Proclaimers!!! Considering leaving but P&B GN might get me through.

Lesson: Always read the label. :(

Oooof! Rush was probably playing at the same time as that singing/dancing/prancing guff.

Being the smartarse I am when I dropped my laptop charger on the floor, I though it would be smart to flick it up with my foot and catch it like a hero. That didn't happen. I flicked it up, it came to baw height, skiffed the side of one of my baws and fell back onto the ground. A second later I fell with it. I'm in AGONY!! :(

I've left. I thought I could persevere but I couldn't. Too painful. First time I've ever left a film early.

Eta: That 'Persevere' (Proclaimers album) pun was completely unintentional btw.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Yup, I did it on the driver's seat before sticking my finger in it and smearing the words 'I WANT A FULL REFUND' on his windshield. I had enough left for a few exclamation marks as well.

You need to be careful about how many exclamation marks you use. Terry Pratchett has a pretty good theory that directly links how many a person uses to their mental state.

Don't know what his thoughts are on shitey windscreens, mind.