Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

At a big, region-wide staff outing in a country club last night I managed to lob a crisp into a glass of wine from as far as I would say it's humanly possible to throw a Wotsit. I subsequently got the glass of wine poured over my head just as the big swinging business dicks came over to our table.

Nailed it.

I've just got back from a weeks holiday in Cyprus. I had utterly bizarre dreams when I was there, I think you dream differently when experiencing a change temperature and it was pretty hot - also my wife had the air conditioning on in our room at night which maybe made it worse. One of the dreams I had was that I had arranged to buy a run-down old children's home from Edinburgh Council for £20,000, I planned to do it up and sell it back to them at a huge profit. To help me do this I was going to enlist the help of Gary MacKay, the former Hearts player. Complicating matters was the fact that I had developed a huge alcohol problem. Just around the corner from the children's home was a kiosk and I went to buy a beer there - it was run by Artur, the guy who used to work in Starbucks in my old work. He refused to serve me, because he said I was drinking too much. At some point Marshmallo from Pie and Bovril also came up to me (I think he was behind me in the queue) and said that I wouldn't succeed in renovating the children's home because I was a shambolic alkie.

I woke up pretty annoyed, I can tell you, I was convinced I'd spent all I have on a rundown children's home and then drank the rest. It's also a bit puzzling as I don't think I've ever thought of Gary MacKay, I haven't seen Artur from my old work in two months and I hadn't been on P&B to see any of Marshmallo's posts all week.

What does it all mean?

I've just got back from a weeks holiday in Cyprus. I had utterly bizarre dreams when I was there, I think you dream differently when experiencing a change temperature and it was pretty hot - also my wife had the air conditioning on in our room at night which maybe made it worse. One of the dreams I had was that I had arranged to buy a run-down old children's home from Edinburgh Council for £20,000, I planned to do it up and sell it back to them at a huge profit. To help me do this I was going to enlist the help of Gary MacKay, the former Hearts player. Complicating matters was the fact that I had developed a huge alcohol problem. Just around the corner from the children's home was a kiosk and I went to buy a beer there - it was run by Artur, the guy who used to work in Starbucks in my old work. He refused to serve me, because he said I was drinking too much. At some point Marshmallo from Pie and Bovril also came up to me (I think he was behind me in the queue) and said that I wouldn't succeed in renovating the children's home because I was a shambolic alkie.

I woke up pretty annoyed, I can tell you, I was convinced I'd spent all I have on a rundown children's home and then drank the rest. It's also a bit puzzling as I don't think I've ever thought of Gary MacKay, I haven't seen Artur from my old work in two months and I hadn't been on P&B to see any of Marshmallo's posts all week.

What does it all mean?

What did I look like, my actual appearance or my avatar? I'm intrigued.