Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That article's been updated since ICTChris posted it. It never said that originally.

Ah, my bad. Only read it this morning.

I'm sure ictchris will give me grief next time I see him at a game

Ah, my bad. Only read it this morning.

I'm sure ictchris will give me grief next time I see him at a game

I'm going to come round to your house and shout abuse at you through the window.

Nah, MrsM is right, the original article didn't say anything about Suzanne Pilley, obviously people did the same as me and speculated. I was working in a building about 100 feet from where Pilley was most likely murdered that day, always look out for news about the case.

I'm going to come round to your house and shout abuse at you through the window.

Nah, MrsM is right, the original article didn't say anything about Suzanne Pilley, obviously people did the same as me and speculated. I was working in a building about 100 feet from where Pilley was most likely murdered that day, always look out for news about the case.

^^^ flimsy alibi.

^^^ flimsy alibi.

Yup, it won't wash when Police Scotland put a hood over your head and waterboard you round the back of the station. Get yourself a witness from work- ideally someone who you think would be willing to take 100 volts for your freedom.

Get yourself a witness from work- ideally someone who you think would be willing to take 100 volts for your freedom.

This guy on Facebook will.

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=733226

Don't panic.......

prank from here: https://www.facebook.com/SpottedBoro

Edited by Tryfield

'Luisa, who has a four-year-old daughter, confessed: “I’m known for having sex."'

The 4 year old Daughter is a bit of a giveaway to be fair