Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a dream last night where me and some friends took a minibus to play football. We were going past the old maternity hospital in Dunfermline when the bus took a turn down a steep street that doesn't exitst to get to the fields (which also don't exist). Inside we were all getting changed and I went to take a pish. For some reason two of my friends were in there taking a pish whilst naked. One of them turned around and started pishing on me.

Naturally I was less than pleased and stormed out in a fury but also feeling hurt and betrayed. I decided to get a bus home so started walking up the steep, imaginary hill. Whilst walking up the hill I decided that as my trainers were soaked with pish, I would remove them. I threw them in a skip then resumed walking barefoot. At the top of the hill I got back in to an area that does exist, but was from the past (i.e. shops etc that are there now were not there in the dream; it looked like how it used to). I got on the bus, barefoot and got dtopped off at the old bus station (it was demolished years ago). I remember being worried about being barefoot and then was walking up one of the cables on the Forth Road Bridge.

I'm also writing this on the shitter at work and my right leg has gone numb and I"m struggling to stand.

Update:

I managed to stand and get wiped. Despite some bad pins and needles for a couplr of minutes I managed to get back to the area I'm working at the moment.

Pleasingly I have to go down to one of the buildings in Rosyth to help out for 3 hours meaning I have to leave at about 12 due to how long the bus takes. As I finish down there at 4 I basically finish at 4 as I won't get back here till about 5, so no point doing so (I'll just get off in town).

Update:

I managed to stand and get wiped. Despite some bad pins and needles for a couplr of minutes I managed to get back to the area I'm working at the moment.

Why would you stand up then wipe. Were you neglected as a child, therefore unable to wipe your arse the proper way??

apparently I am unemployed! turned up for work today to be told not to bother, apparently missing last week because I was in hospital is not acceptable, stress related illness is not accepted.
Could have told me when I drove up on Thursday, but noo

f**k 'em

I don't need their dirty money

Thought you just started a new job RN?

Anyway, on a lighter note, I've just seen a car covered in fanny pads parked in the middle of Dundee.

Don't think I was "warrior" enough or "In you face sucka" enough for them

Looking through my wee boy's P3 pdp earlier and he has written, "I know that God created the world."

Explained to him what I believe and told him that he'll make his own mind up on these things when he's a bit older and knows more.

He tells me that he was asked to write that in his book which, if true, I'll be pretty annoyed about.

Are schools still allowed to teach these absolute bullshit fairy tales?