Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Day off work. Bored stiff already!

Since I got up I have browned 3 pound of mince, peeled and boiled a load of spuds, got out the silver takeaway cartons, made 3 lots of bolognese mince, 4 mini lasagne and 4 mini cottage pies.

Might head off to B&Q for some paint for the garden fence and bench. I might even put up some shelves later. I hate sitting about and doing nothing.

Get drunk

Did that fat one who was on that dancing programme not get paid £1m a year? I'm sure the Daily mail one was on a similar salary.

Bizarre stuff.

Saw the title "Juniors better than we give credit for sometimes" so I thought it would be a laugh and sure enough, here is the first post:

Just heard tonight of the disgraceful scenes at the Scottish Amateur cup semi final in Bathgate yesterday at Creamery Park. Bottles being thrown, smoke bombs and some of the women there were the offenders. Hopefully the culprits are found out and the team banned as this is an embarrassment to decent football fans everywhere.

At least we dont witness this too often in junior football at the top end. Just wondered if anyone had been there?

Are this lot on another planet or something? :lol:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/212218-juniors-better-than-we-give-credit-for-sometimes/

Great day for it.

Away out into the sunsheeine and get blootered young man.

p.s - HB

Happy Birthday. Have a bottle of MD in the park for me. Doing anything else on your 18th is wrong.

These sound like smashing ideas. Naturally I have never tasted alcohol before, but I hope that I enjoy it.

Not at all.

I've been known to get my binoculars out to have a swatch at the bloke across the roads 50" telly to see how things are going on Sky Sports.

It's handy that his missus is quite easy on the eye.

I'm not a peeping Tom, though.

I only want to see the good bits.. like us scoring, and 'the the lot' not, if that makes sense....?They can keep the rest..

Get yourself a pair of binoculars and a neighbour with a 50" telly and a dolly bird missus.

It's all good bits.

Sadly (or thankfully) we're a bit rural for such activities. However I did hear of some local 'parties' where you throw keys in a bowl..

Hivnae a clue why though...?

18 today! :thumsup2

Happy Birthday, hope you've had a good one!

On an entirely unrelated note I've been called up for jury duty tomorrow. Third time I've been called up but never made it to the point where I'm actually part of a jury in a court case. For the sake of getting out of work for a few days I hope it happens tomorrow.