Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bouncer perk?

Nope. It was a busy chippy and 2people served me. The guy even ran out the shop while we were trying to speed away. It turned out they forgot to put my chips in the bag. They did apologise for the mistake :D

I did a pub crawl around Kirkaldy last night. For some reason we weren't allowed in The Duchess because of a gig, anyone know anything about that??

Anyway we did 8 or 9 pubs, so if anyone saw or heard me singing karaoke I do apologise. Also went to the chippy and a standard fish supper had 2 fish fillets, that's incredible, for under a 5er as well. Quite likes looking at all the Raith stuff on the walls of the various establishments.

I did a pub crawl around Kirkaldy last night. For some reason we weren't allowed in The Duchess because of a gig, anyone know anything about that??

Anyway we did 8 or 9 pubs, so if anyone saw or heard me singing karaoke I do apologise. Also went to the chippy and a standard fish supper had 2 fish fillets, that's incredible, for under a 5er as well. Quite likes looking at all the Raith stuff on the walls of the various establishments.

Did you goto the fife arms?

That's a decent place

Did you goto the fife arms?

That's a decent place

Nah didn't got there. From where I can remember we started in the Nova bar??, did places like the heritage and O'Connells tbf I didn't plan he route and we spent far too long at the chippy for my liking, but a decent night was had.

I completed Doom II (only the third game I've ever completed, along with Doom and Spyro the Dragon: A Hero's Tale) on multi-player in 11 hours yesterday, playing on a projector onto the wall. It was great fun, though it took around an hour for level 30. I killed 20000% of enemies and my mate killed 22800%. What.

Quote from my always sweary dad yesterday: "Right, we're going to glue this skirting board to f*ck."

I worked on a site with someone and a normal sentence would go something like this:

"Right we fucking need to get that to f**k and put these two fuckers on that scaffold and get this fucking wall sorted you c**t. Any fucking questions."

Even a simple how are you question would cause him to say f**k three times In the answer.

I sometimes nip along to one of the chippies in Kirkcaldy when on my lunch break from college (in Glenrothes). Pizza supper for under £3, bargain!