Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I worked on a site with someone and a normal sentence would go something like this:

"Right we fucking need to get that to f**k and put these two fuckers on that scaffold and get this fucking wall sorted you c**t. Any fucking questions."

Even a simple how are you question would cause him to say f**k three times In the answer.

Was he from Caithness? The land where the sentence "He fuckin' fucked eh fucker by f**k" actuall makes sense!

If you lived in Caithness you'd probably want to swear a lot too

you're fucking right, it was a fuckin whoor of a place for the fucking swearing, by f**k! A guy I used to occasionally drink with in "eh paaab" used to add an extra "f**k" at the end of each sentence, I suppose in case he missed his quota?

Was he from Caithness? The land where the sentence "He fuckin' fucked eh fucker by f**k" actuall makes sense!

No, he was from auchterarder.

I remember once he was working away and he suddenly shouted "it's fucked, it's fucking fucked" he then went back to hammering away saying "f**k sake" over and over again.

Day off work. Bored stiff already!

Since I got up I have browned 3 pound of mince, peeled and boiled a load of spuds, got out the silver takeaway cartons, made 3 lots of bolognese mince, 4 mini lasagne and 4 mini cottage pies.

Might head off to B&Q for some paint for the garden fence and bench. I might even put up some shelves later. I hate sitting about and doing nothing.