KnightswoodBear

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also as much as I know 24 is very liberal with time, in practical terms of one of the major characters is to die then would they be in the flag draped coffin within eleven hours?

I'd imagine it'll be one of the guys killed in the drone strike the more I think about it, as Heller watches subdued. A scene we've seen in US TV a million times before. Usually to create a teaser exactly like what's being talked about here.

A warning before this. This IS a spoiler in every sense of the word.

Mary Lynn Rajskub has basically given away that both she and Kiefer Sutherland will be involved in a new season of 24 if it happens. None of the two are going to be biting any bullet.

A warning before this. This IS a spoiler in every sense of the word.

Mary Lynn Rajskub has basically given away that both she and Kiefer Sutherland will be involved in a new season of 24 if it happens. None of the two are going to be biting any bullet.

fucking seen that in the papers, pure raging that i fucking read it, i didnt think they'd give away something that big tbh

as for the final episode, pretty good way to wrap it up, although it seemed a bit "quick" for my liking in terms of how they found cheng and dealt with him, but still, gutted that 24 is over with again

All in all I really enjoyed that season. Thought the last 3 episodes in particular were classic 24, which we didn't really get at all in Day's 7 and 8.

I hope it did well enough for them to do another. Possibly the shorter 12 hour format helped inject a bit of life back into it.

I thought that was a pretty good season, not quite up to some of the earlier one's but a big improvement on the last two. .It had the usual over-the-top plot that we've come to expect from the 24 series with plenty of twists and turns. A season filmed in Moscow could perhaps be a possibility now if they decide to bring it back for another season which I think they should as the series deserves a proper ending/goodbye for Jack and to put a full stop on it. The 12 episode format worked quite well in that season IMO and didn't feel rushed.

The 12 episode format worked quite well in that season IMO and didn't feel rushed.

agree with this, the fact that they only skipped 12 hours AFTER everything was resolved but still kept everything else real time was good, i had reservations that they would real time a few hours, skip a few hours, real time a few hours etc

Great ending, just because it can't be the end and we will surely get at least one more season. The finale to the last season made sense, this one just seemed to set us up for another one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished season 8 on Netflx, hope season 9 is an improvement, i can see why this was originally the last one as it really has ran out of steam, basically rehashing old ideas.

when Dana was uncovered as a mole I can't believe there was so much surprise at CTU that this could happen, it's happened in about 4 previous series.

And some of the storylines were just woeful.

The V-P having a heart attack and being back in work 3 hours later, The silly Dana hillbilly boyfriend story .

President Walker has been awful, looks as if she's about to burst into tears at every desicion .

The first 5 series were brilliant, the next 3 were almost like parodies of the first 5. Still a good watch but hopefully 9 will be a finale worthy of this show, judging by the comments on here it should be .

• 2 months later...

And there is the true definition of having a face like a bag of spanners.

7 days to go and I'm very excited.....

Just started 5, and gutted about Palmer, was one of my favourite characters. What is the deal with the Live Another Day, is it just a dumbed down series type of thing? Also is there a film coming out, heard talk of it.

Was a twelve episode series set a couple of years after the end of the 8th season . I really enjoyed it

Was a twelve episode series set a couple of years after the end of the 8th season . I really enjoyed it

Quality, I thought I'd read somewhere there was something made that was just before season 4 or something? Hopefully the 12 episode series is on Netflix.

Archived