KnightswoodBear

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a fucking belter of a reveal in last night's episode. Done a proper double take on it. :lol:

didnt see the chinese coming into it at all, been an absolutely outstanding series, one more episode of real time, one episode covering 12 hours then thats it for good :(

This the first time I've watched a 24 and loved every minute of it. Would it be worth going back and watching from the first series are they as good?

Yes. Absolutely yes.

what he says but about 100

season 5 is by far and away the best season of it

Is it just a normal one hour episode covering more?

Normal one hour episode but covering twelve hours

Obviously like most normal TV shows but obviously 24 isn't normal. Sure it'll work OK, cannot wait for it but will be sad to see it finish. Outstanding series

i know it may sound daft to some, but next weeks episode is making me feel as shite as the breaking bad finale

i love 24 and knowing that this is it for good is pure gutting,

i fully expect jack to die next week, or chloe, not both but defo one of them, and the leanings is towards jack

That's not a spoiler. Speculation and worth keeping out of spoiler tabs. I was thinking about that actually. I think we'll either see no major deaths, or it's Jack Bauer getting offed.

i suppose seeing as the preview for next week shows a coffin being taken off a plane draped in the stars and stripes, so at least we know one major character is getting bumped off

p.s the scene with the coffin didnt look grandiose enough to be either heller characters

i suppose seeing as the preview for next week shows a coffin being taken off a plane draped in the stars and stripes, so at least we know one major character is getting bumped off

Heller's on the edge and they seem to be hinting at it. Wouldn't surprise me.

Could be his chief of staff as well. Could almost be anyone we've seen involved with the government or the agency.

EDIT: Could even be one of those bumped off in the drone strike.

Heller's on the edge and they seem to be hinting at it. Wouldn't surprise me.

Could be his chief of staff as well. Could almost be anyone we've seen involved with the government or the agency.

EDIT: Could even be one of those bumped off in the drone strike.

surely the writers wouldnt do that, it would be an ultimate cop out and piss a lot of people off i think, given its the final ever episode i surely has to be someone major, and as much as heller is the president etc, i can only think it will be jack or chloe,

and at some point also jack tells chloe that she "gets to go home" that along with her ex and her wean dying off screen, chloe could very well "take one for the team"

surely the writers wouldnt do that, it would be an ultimate cop out and piss a lot of people off i think, given its the final ever episode i surely has to be someone major, and as much as heller is the president etc, i can only think it will be jack or chloe,

If it pisses people off, that's their problem. Unless 24 are promising "A MAJOR CHARACTER WILL DIE", they don't need to do anything. Don't even need to see a single death. TV shows pull things like that coffin thing every time. People see it and get ideas.

Archived