KnightswoodBear

Avoid Days 4 and 6 - they stink.

4 - makes no sense at all, just how many plans does Marwan have and when did he put them in place?

6 - is just rubbish with its Bad Daddy plot and the fact that a nuclear bomb goes off in about the 4th hour in LA and is then forgotten about within a couple of hours. :blink:

Day 2 has the best twist of all.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it as well. Only started watching it a couple of years ago but raced through the six seasons in about a month! Watched seven and eight as they came on TV. Still have the same avatar from one of the final episodes of the last season. The most ridiculous hour ever but also arguably the best!

I actually liked the first one the best. It kind of pissed me off when the same things happened each series. You know, moles, people from ctu dying, sub plots. Very annoying. Was ok I suppose but there's so much more programmer that are better. Really loved the first couple of seasons but the rest were bull!

I love 24, although it's responsible for putting me off Elisha Cuthbert.

Kim Bauer is easily one of the most annoying characters in any TV programme, ever.

I love 24, although it's responsible for putting me off Elisha Cuthbert.

Kim Bauer is easily one of the most annoying characters in any TV programme, ever.

I totally agree with this, she is the one negative in this series.

I Think Jack shold have died in the end.Favourite moment is when nina died even though she was a fucking great character.

Jack dying at the end would have meant no film though, so it wasn't ever going to happen

I am two minds about going to LA after watching this (well 7 and a bit series so far.) There doesn't appear to any traffic at any time of the day, but nuclear bombs keep going off in the vicinity.

The funniest scene for me so far was when Bauer dropped the bomb from his plane and parachuted out. How did he escape the explosion? He hid behind a rock and put his hands over his head. Fucking brilliant. Twenty minutes later he was in the centre of LA again as well.

I am two minds about going to LA after watching this (well 7 and a bit series so far.) There doesn't appear to any traffic at any time of the day, but nuclear bombs keep going off in the vicinity.

The funniest scene for me so far was when Bauer dropped the bomb from his plane and parachuted out. How did he escape the explosion? He hid behind a rock and put his hands over his head. Fucking brilliant. Twenty minutes later he was in the centre of LA again as well.

laugh.gif

I quite liked how whenever he was desperate to get anywhere quickly he was forced to take a car which would take him ages to get somewhere, then on the way back to CTU there would inexplicably be a helicopter to ensure he could be there in time for the meeting which happens to involve the next serious plot point.

I know but im afraid a flim might ruin 24

Doesnt look like the film will happen - Fox binned the script they were presented with and Keifer has allegedly signed for a pilot.

Have to say I think this is good news as a 120 minute film wouldnt be the same.

Doesnt look like the film will happen - Fox binned the script they were presented with and Keifer has allegedly signed for a pilot.

Have to say I think this is good news as a 120 minute film wouldnt be the same.

Kiefer was on Regis & Kelly the other day insisting the movie is still very much on despite the above. I have the same reservations over the film though, 24 hours squeezed into 2 hours at the most isn't appealing.

Currently working my way through season 7 again (on Blu Ray, f**k yeah). One of my favourite seasons, combining West Wing (albeit with the shittiest President) with 24 with John Voight thrown in for good measure. Its pretty ace.

I think Ill go back to season 3 after this, mainly because somebody mentioned that Tom Scavo from Desperate Housewives was in it and I never noticed! Also, I miss Nina Myers, that's a proper villain! Far too many stereotyped Middle Eastern/African/Chinese baddies, they get well boring.

24 was great, I loved all 8 series of it.

It was amusing how series 1 tried desperately to actually be in 'real time' but as the seasons moved on, they became somewhat more liberal with the timeframes.

Great fun though. George Mason was one of my favourite characters, and did anyone feel a twinge of sadness that the legend that is Aaron Pierce didnae get into series 8 at all. He was the only character, other than Jack to be in all 7 series up till then.

Kiefer was on Regis & Kelly the other day insisting the movie is still very much on despite the above. I have the same reservations over the film though, 24 hours squeezed into 2 hours at the most isn't appealing.

Howard Gordon says its on hold, He told TV Squad that there is "no news" on the film adaptation, but added that "conversations are ongoing".

I too, love 24. Started watching season two last week, forgot how good that was.

My favourite season is probably season five, just loved it from start to finish. Probably one of the biggest cliffhangers as well, as you expect it to be the VP that is the mole inside the government, but it turns out to be Logan.

I don't know how to do spoilers but my favourite moment would have to be the final scene at the end of season 5, not knowing what's going to happen to Jack or if he will be back for that matter.

As for season four being rubbish? It will always be a decent season to me, it was the first one I bought on DVD. Bought on the Saturday, finished watching it late Sunday. Ended up taking the next two days off work and bought season one on the Monday. :lol:

Archived