KnightswoodBear

Just caught up with episode eighteen and agree with KnightswoodBear that things have really taken off now. Won't put in any spoiler tags as I know they are tempting to read but for anyone watching on TV (as I was until this week!), these next couple of episodes are brilliant.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Michael Madsen!!!!!!!!

I recorded it last night and my box died on me half way through the episode. When it switched itself back on, it wouldn't let me view it. :(

Oh well, it's on tonight at 11 so I'll record it then.

Episode 21 :o:o WOW

That torture scene was amazing, especially the bit where Jack retrieves the sim card!! He didn't even think twice before cutting him open! Epic stuff!

Episode 21 ohmy.gifohmy.gif WOW

That torture scene was amazing, especially the bit where Jack retrieves the sim card!! He didn't even think twice before cutting him open! Epic stuff!

I think it is clear what his intentions are now ohmy.gif

Episode 21 was fucking brutal. By far the worst torture scene they've had in the show. Although when he saw the phone you knew what was coming, it was just a brilliant end to the espiode with him getting Logan's voicemail.

Time is running out for Aaron though!

Holy fuck, how awesome was that scene in episode 22? It shouldn't have worked but somehow it did.

Can't wait for next week, are they finishing with a double epsiode over the water, in other words, can we see it all wrapped up next week? No danger I'm reading your spoiler though, Paul!

Episode 23 ohmy.gif

Loved the Jack Bauer/Darth Vader scene - the sheer horror on logan's face was excellent. Next week's double bill finale promises to be incredible

Heres the finale preview

Im loving Jack's rampage! I'm just gutted we didn't get to see him butcher Novakovich and co.

Watching Logan under interrigation was great, he's such a little bitch! You would think he had learned a lesson about bugging after what happened to him in day 5!

This time next week, it'll all be over :(

Holy f**k, how awesome was that scene in episode 22? It shouldn't have worked but somehow it did.

Can't wait for next week, are they finishing with a double epsiode over the water, in other words, can we see it all wrapped up next week? No danger I'm reading your spoiler though, Paul!

Sorry, meant to say episode 22

The spoiler is just a trailer for the 2 part finale

Holy f**k, how awesome was that scene in episode 22? It shouldn't have worked but somehow it did.

Yep just watched it and it was brilliant! Can't wait for the two final episodes. :D

Now that lost's out of the way I'm really looking forward to this - hoping it can live up to the lost finale but somehow doubt it sadly!

Will Jack die? Won't he? Will the movie be from earlier in his life?

Archived