KnightswoodBear

I think the writers have now cottoned onto the fact that the guy is a very popular character, hence him getting an expanded role laast series. Would I be right in saying he's the only character bar Jack to appear in every series?

Was he in Day 4? I can't remember him being there. In saying that, there wasn't an awful lot of scenes with the President in that day. That was the day where the President (can't for the life of me remember his name) spent the majority of time on Air Force One and then it was shot down, meaning Charles Logan took over office.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron Pierce is brilliant because he's so underwritten. He spends a lot of time on screen but he practically does f**k all, but in a good way. He picks his words carefully and does his job brilliantly.

Stunning character. One of the best.

Fucking hell, Herc from The Wire's in this, playing the exact same character. :lol:

Adam, if you watched Slumdog Millionaire recently, you'll recognize President Hassan.

Been trying to place him too, the Indian Chris Tarrant biggrin.gif

Great to see freckly tits Renee back as well, acting more like Jack every day!

Fucking hell, Herc from The Wire's in this, playing the exact same character. :lol:

Adam, if you watched Slumdog Millionaire recently, you'll recognize President Hassan.

I thought I recognised him, but wasn't sure. He looked mighty cool whilst wearing those glasses last night!

I think it's been great so far, the only fault I have with it is putting Renee and Jack undercover. Right, fair enough they have both been in prison (as their cover story) but what are the chances that they just pick that day of all days to show up? It's a bit unreal. Also, Renee had said that they were suspicious to the point of paranoia. It just seems a bit unreal to me (I am aware that the show isn't real, it's just they normally don't make you stretch the imagination, like Dream Team did).

Still, should be good to see how it goes on from here.

One thing I was thinking of last week. In the eight days that have so far made up 24, Jack has only started the day working for CTU twice. :lol:

Half the fun of watching 24 is noticing the actors you've seen in other things. They've really gone to town this series already.

Fred from Scooby Doo, Percy from The Green Mile, Herc from The Wire, The guy from Slumdog Millionaire, and last night, we saw Adam from Heroes.

Half the fun of watching 24 is noticing the actors you've seen in other things. They've really gone to town this series already.

Fred from Scooby Doo, Percy from The Green Mile, Herc from The Wire, The guy from Slumdog Millionaire, and last night, we saw Adam from Heroes.

...and th most famous of them all is of course the lead bad Russian guy who has aged well since his days commanding a German u-Boat in WW2.

Percy from the Green Mile? Who is he playing in 24? Can't say I've spotted him.

He was the Russian boy masquerading as an American policeman who shot the other polis boy and his wife, and who had the detonator of the bomb under the manhole cover. Quite a major character in the first few episodes.

He's deid now, shot by Jack. wink.gif

He was the Russian boy masquerading as an American policeman who shot the other polis boy and his wife, and who had the detonator of the bomb under the manhole cover. Quite a major character in the first few episodes.

How the bloody hell did I miss him? :lol:

In fairness, he hasn't aged well.

Not sure killing him was a good idea. Perhaps a shot to the legs to disable him then a right good grilling later would have been in order.

What epsidoe are we on in the US? Seems strange we've had two on each week here so far.

Not exactly been brilliant so far has it? Some decent new characters but considering we're a quarter through, it just seems to be plodding along.

Not exactly been brilliant so far has it? Some decent new characters but considering we're a quarter through, it just seems to be plodding along.

I'm really enjoying it. It has the feel of some of the early series, rather than trying to go for the big 'money shot' in every episode, which has been the case in the last couple.

A lot more to come, I'm sure.

What epsidoe are we on in the US? Seems strange we've had two on each week here so far.

Yep that's how I feel too Radford. The other series appeared to have twists and turns all over the place this is just a poor plot line that seems to be really dragging along.

Archived