Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Yeah, first time I will see them and I'm the same I cannot wait.

I saw them in Manchester for the first time last year; wasn’t long after the concert bombings and it was truly an amazing experience. They do not fail in making it something special.

I saw them in Manchester for the first time last year; wasn’t long after the concert bombings and it was truly an amazing experience. They do not fail in making it something special.
A friend at work was at the concert they done in the Barrowlands with the paper mache heads and said its the best concert she has ever been to.

Seeing them has been on my bucket list for yonks so i'll be a shaking wreck by the time 16th April comes round.

2 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Going to see Bowling For Soup on Friday at the 02 academy. This might be my guilty pleasure gig-wise as I know it's cheesy, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Saw them back in 2009 which was meant to be their farewell tour. They are superb live.

Saw them back in 2009 which was meant to be their farewell tour. They are superb live.

Seen Bowling for Soup in 2011 at the ABC and I concur. Tremendous live band. So much fun was had that night

Caught them at T and agree with what's being said. Damn good live act.

Good stuff!

They are playing their Drunk Enough To Dance album in its entirety so it should be a good night. The support is strong too.

We Are Scientists at The Garage in May, I keep missing out on seeing them, so I'm delighted to finally get tickets. 

Same. Saw them at the Barras back in 2007 I think, they were outstanding. Even bought the live CD, in which my mate features on ‘Textbook’ because Keith was wading through the crowd at that point.

Same. Saw them at the Barras back in 2007 I think, they were outstanding. Even bought the live CD, in which my mate features on ‘Textbook’ because Keith was wading through the crowd at that point.

Seen them at Rockness 2011 when I was completely out of my tits and seem to recall having a great time

13 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Just bought weekend tickets for Party at the Palace.

James headlining on the Saturday and Texas on the Sunday is excellent. Just 15 mins along the road from the house too is belting.

Got my Sunday tickets today, Texas should be excellent.  And again, just a short (probably jooked) train journey away.

Going to The Skids at Glen Pavilion tonight - excited, much.