Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Rifles on Saturday, should be a good un.

I'll be at that also. If it's as good as King Tut's and the Cab Vol in November, then I shall be pleased enough. :D

After that I've got The Rakes on the 21st, which I am now really looking forward to having heard the new stuff.

Edited by Hughsie

After that I've got The Rakes on the 21st, which I am now really looking forward to having heard the new stuff.

Have you got the new album?? I have and im pretty disappointed with it tbh, not nearly as gritty as their superb debut. The World Was a Mess.... is an excellent tune however!

Bloc Party at the Barras next week, Ash at the QMU, Jarvis Cocker at the ABC, Malcolm Middleton at Classic Grand in March, Maximo Park at the Barras in May and last but by no means least, Muse at Wembley. :D

With a few more additions, that's looking like a rather good line up.

Edit: Bloc Party's not for a fortnight.

I wanted to go and see Jarvis at the ABC but the other half said no. :(

I was at David Gray at Paisley Town Hall last night for his accoustic tour, the sound was superb, even though it wasnt my cup of tea, it was still pretty good fair and well worth the £20 entry.

Possibly Dykeenies tomorrow, if I can be bothered. The Garcias in Glasgow, March 13, if I can be bothered. Garcias again, 30 March, Drummonds, Aberdeen, definite. Ocean Colour Scene in April :D

I'd recommend that you be bothered ;)

Obviously not, that's just hideous - but I go around with some very, very attravtive girls at University (who are coming tonight) and they're bring their equally attractive mates. Beezer!

Result! on both counts :lol: