Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Found this thread on page 8 - shocking! :o

Anyway, off to see the Thrills tonight. Last album (and even the new one sadly) was quite patchy but their debut long player was jam-packed with summery harmonies. Plus they're great live. B)

Guest Moan Gils...skin him!!&#

Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hampden in august and Enter Shikari at the Barras in Ocober :lol:

Holy shit they were worth the wait though. I had planned to leave halfway through and go and see the Manics for a bit, but Daft Punk were so good that I decided not to bother! Chemical Brothers were awesome too, but Daft Punk totally stole the show, the crowd was amazing! Singing along to One More Time was unreal! They were worth the £100 on their own.

Edit to add:

1103.jpg

I've not looked at this thread in weeks so excuse me for being so late with this but Daft Punk were so, so, so, good.

On top of that there's Prince in August and Bjork at the start of September at the Connect Festival. Hurrah!

Did you see any of the highlights of Bjork at Glastonbury? I didn't go to see her but started regretting that decision when I was getting reports from people that did. Everyone said she was amazing.

Did you see any of the highlights of Bjork at Glastonbury? I didn't go to see her but started regretting that decision when I was getting reports from people that did. Everyone said she was amazing.

No, I heard good things as well but I didn't watch any of Glastonbury. Can't wait to see her live though!

Regretting my decision to only get Sunday tickets for Connect though - other than Bjork and LCD Soundsystem, there's loads on the other 2 days I fancy!

Underworld playing the Academy in October.

Chemical Brothers 8th of December at the SEC. I hate the SEC and have vowed not to go back so many times but till bought tickects because I didn't want to have to listen to mates tell me it was so good and I missed it.

Edited because I am a complete and utter fud and had got the date of the gigs entirely wrong. Ps. Does anyone want to buy Chemical brothers Tix

Edited by Ziggy

Chemical Brothers 8th of October at the SEC. I hate the SEC and have vowed not to go back so many times but till bought tickects because I didn't want to have to listen to mates tell me it was so good and I missed it.

Underworld playing the Academy the following weekend.

Chemical Brothers are in December was thinking yes there for a minute then I can go and see Chemical Brothers and then see the Complete Stone Roses on December 8th, friday gig is sold out so I have a dilemma, Chemical Brothers or Complete Stone Roses, have seen Chemical Brothers before but a night dancing away to them may be too good to miss! Also Peterhead away that on 8th December! Even bigger dilemma!

Chemical Brothers are in December was thinking yes there for a minute then I can go and see Chemical Brothers and then see the Complete Stone Roses on December 8th, friday gig is sold out so I have a dilemma, Chemical Brothers or Complete Stone Roses, have seen Chemical Brothers before but a night dancing away to them may be too good to miss! Also Peterhead away that on 8th December! Even bigger dilemma!

I am a complete and utter fud.

I have no idea why I thought the Chemical Brothers gig was in October. I wish I'd checked before buying the tickets because I'm out of the country for the whole of December.

The Thrills were great last night, tiny venue so was a real intimate affair. I got so into it I ended up going to Firewater on a post-gig high and getting totally trollied. As a result I've felt bloody awful all day. :(

• 2 weeks later...