Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just found out Deftones are playing in Prague on June 24th. Booked my ticket straight away :D

It'll be my fourth time seeing them, but they never get old!

Are you flying to Prague just to see them? :huh: Depends how much the flights are but they are playing Download.

As for the next gigs I'm going to: Pennywise on the 14th of May, buying my ticket tomorrow hopefully. Download second week in June. I would love to see Slayer, Hole or Cypress Hill but pretty much all of my money has been spent on Download and those three are more likely to play a festival, like Download/Leeds/Sonisphere than Pennywise if none tour again. Shame the Pennywise gig was a week later since it would be the night of my last exam and I could've really got smashed. Still Friday or Saturday night gigs are always amazing.

Rock Ness on the 11th-13th June & TITP in July.

Next proper gig, however, is Muse at Wembley on the 9th September which will be incredible and MGMT on the 20th September at the Barrowlands which I'm a bit unsure of what to expect:huh:

Has anyone seen Plan B live? He's playing Fat Sams in October and I might pop along if he's a good live act.

Very good live. Seen them supporting either Escape The Fate or Senses Fail around this time last year at Studio 24.

Happy to report that Young Guns were excellent! It should be a good year for them with a slot on the main stage at leeds giving them more exposure. They were supported very well by both The Outcry Collective and Save Your Breath.

Deerhunter were superb last night, even though the PA wasn't loud enough to let us hear the vocals too well.

Next gig is next Wednesday when I go to see Faust in Manchester. Last time I went to see them, I had a chainsaw waved dangerously above my head!unsure.gif

Kiss on Sundaaaayyyy :D :D :D

setlist from the newcastle date the other day:

Modern Day Delilah

Cold Gin

Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll

Firehouse

Say Yeah

Deuce

Crazy Crazy Nights

Calling Dr. Love

Shock Me (Eric & Tommy Jamming)

I'm An Animal

100,000 Years

I Love it Loud (Gene with the blood and fire)

Black Diamond

Love Gun

Detroit Rock City

----------------

Lick It Up

Shout It Out Loud

I Was Made for Lovin' You (Paul flies to the mini stage)

God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You II

Rock and Roll All Night

thats a fcuking fanTASTIC setlist :), only thing missing is God of Thunder :( maybe Psycho Circus. Roll on Sunday!!!

Kiss on Sundaaaayyyy biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

setlist from the newcastle date the other day:

Modern Day Delilah

Cold Gin

Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll

Firehouse

Say Yeah

Deuce

Crazy Crazy Nights

Calling Dr. Love

Shock Me (Eric & Tommy Jamming)

I'm An Animal

100,000 Years

I Love it Loud (Gene with the blood and fire)

Black Diamond

Love Gun

Detroit Rock City

----------------

Lick It Up

Shout It Out Loud

I Was Made for Lovin' You (Paul flies to the mini stage)

God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You II

Rock and Roll All Night

thats a fcuking fanTASTIC setlist smile.gif, only thing missing is God of Thunder sad.gif maybe Psycho Circus. Roll on Sunday!!!

It was the same tracks at Sheffield so we're probably not getting God of Thunder or Strutter thrown in, ach well. It's still KISS!

Pennywise on Friday. Not their biggest fan. I'm more excited about the supports, Strike Anywhere and A Wilhelm Scream :D

Damn you! I was supposed to go but the chick I was going with didn't realise it was a Friday, which she can't get off work. Raging :bairn

My mate's band, Herculean, are playing with Lost City Lights at the Classic Grand on May 6th. So that.

May 9th, apparently. Oops.

Wasn't really worth the effort. First band, Amber Glass Project (I think) were okay. Herculean were, again, okay, and I left before Lost City Lights came on as I went and bought some pizza and went home to watch MOTD.