Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Christ, you don't half get about. tongue.gif

Parkway Drive...is that the Never Say Die Tour? Needing to get myself tickets for that. Been wanting to see them for a long time.

Gigs and alcohol are all I spend money on these days. tongue.gif

Aye that's Never Say Die, other bands are Comeback Kid, Bleeding Through, Emmure, War From a Harlots Mouth, Your Demise and We Came As Romans. I'm only going from Bleeding Through onwards, f**k having to listen to Emmure. They have to be the worst band ever, truly terrible.

Gigs and alcohol are all I spend money on these days. tongue.gif

Aye that's Never Say Die, other bands are Comeback Kid, Bleeding Through, Emmure, War From a Harlots Mouth, Your Demise and We Came As Romans. I'm only going from Bleeding Through onwards, f**k having to listen to Emmure. They have to be the worst band ever, truly terrible.

Job For A Cowboy have to be in with a shout for worst band ever. Got booed off when they supported Megadeth, screamo metal band booed off at a Megadeth gig is pretty bad

Got four between now and the end of the year(possibly a fifth if I can get Manics tickets for teh Brixton Academy)

Jazzie B DJ set at the Jazz Cafe end of July

Barenaked Ladies end f fSeptember at the 02 Academy in Glasgow

Charlatans with Shaun Ryder supporting at Fat Sams in Dundee

Paul Weller SECC early December.

Job For A Cowboy have to be in with a shout for worst band ever. Got booed off when they supported Megadeth, screamo metal band booed off at a Megadeth gig is pretty bad

had the misfortune of seeing JFAC three times :(

Got a few lined up

The View on Wednesday at the Ironworks

TITP

Blink 182 - Aberdeen (August)

Bowling for Soup - Aberdeen (October)

Biffy Clyro - Aberdeen (November)

Might go see Tommy Reilly in september and possibly Frank Turner in December, not entirely sure yet

had the misfortune of seeing JFAC three times :(

I also saw them at Megadeth, pretty awful. Another band that comes close to being the worst band ever is Whitechapel - they supported Trivium in March and I had to put up with them twice in successive nights, could have done without them..

Went to see Sepultura last night in Dundee, didn't know any of their stuff before and not really the sort of band i would listen to normally but they were pretty good. Everyone was going mental for the majority of it.

Next two gigs will be Blink in Aberdeen and Glasgow, can't wait.

Went to see Sepultura last night in Dundee, didn't know any of their stuff before and not really the sort of band i would listen to normally but they were pretty good. Everyone was going mental for the majority of it.

Next two gigs will be Blink in Aberdeen and Glasgow, can't wait.

I'm raging that they didn't play anywhere in Glasgow.

Cinematic Orchestra, Guggenheim New York

Mudhoney (doing Superfuzz Bigmuff), Bowery Ballroom, New York

Both at the start of September.

Looking forward to both, due to the venues - the first one will be a bit different, the second one will fullfill an ambition.

I'm raging that they didn't play anywhere in Glasgow.

Soulfly are playing in Edinburgh at Studio 24 soon, as far as I can remember. I know that's not in Glasgow though. I missed them when they played the ABC last year. I was quite gutted about that.

Soulfly are playing in Edinburgh at Studio 24 soon, as far as I can remember. I know that's not in Glasgow though. I missed them when they played the ABC last year. I was quite gutted about that.

I prefer Sepultura to Soulfly. I wish Sepultura would get the original lineup and do festivals. That would be immense.