Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Frightened Rabbit (3rd dec and 6th dec) and Less Than Jake in Edinburgh

They are playing Strathy Union during Freshers.

I hopefully should be at LTJ, the person I was going with has dropped out. And I've been invited to a night out in Edinburgh by some people staying at Halls this year so I might just go myself and meet them after.

Deftones with the support of Coheed and Cambria are playing Glasgow Academy on the 12th of November. Don't know how much tickets are though, go on sale on Friday

Or get them just now on the presale which ULU are doing

Clickster

they're priced £27.50, so say 30 quid after booking fee

Gaslight Anthem in November, just counting down the days.

Yeah i'm going to see them in Newcastle and i'm very much looking forward to it.

Also going to see Arcade Fire at the SECC in December which (despite the venue) should be extraordinarily good. I think the new album is a right touch of class after the laboured Neon Bible.

Also going to see Arcade Fire at the SECC in December which (despite the venue) should be extraordinarily good. I think the new album is a right touch of class after the laboured Neon Bible.

You won't be disappointed. Saw them at Leeds a few weeks back and they were fantastic. Highlight of the weekend for me.

At the moment I think I'm heading to see Klaxons and Biffy in November, and Frightened Rabbit in December :D