Gigs

pilsner_ffc

magnum on the 29th at the garage, there new album escape from the shadow garden is superb as was there

last one,on the 13th day, looking forward to it as ive not seen them since the early 90's.

magnum on the 29th at the garage, there new album escape from the shadow garden is superb as was there

last one,on the 13th day, looking forward to it as ive not seen them since the early 90's.

Saw them last year, in fact I've seen them a lot over the last ten years as Mrs AFJ is also a fan, and they are still a great live act, although Bob's voice went a bit halfway through a gig about five years ago. He still soldiered on to the end and it's always a treat to see them. They get it right for a band of their vintage - four or five tracks off the new album and then all the crowd pleasers.

Magnum were excellent last night, although starting with six new songs in a row wasn't the greatest of ideas. Bob's voice was better than it has been in recent years, although he is still a little shaky in places, but that's acceptable at his age. Tony was magnificent as always and it is almost worth it just to hear the oldies.

The heat in The Garage was phenomenal last night, the sweat was running down my back about ten minutes in, and I wasn't even on the sauce. The Garage bar doesn't sell water, something that needs sorted out.