Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I also managed to get 2 for The Libertines. Four of us all online trying to get them hoping we could get at least one each but unfortunately we only managed the 2 I got.

Edited by FraserHFC

I also managed to get 2 for The Libertines. Four of us all online trying to get them hoping we could get at least one each but unfortunately we only managed the 2 I got.

It was me and my 2 brothers going for tickets, my brother got through no problem and at 5 past 9 it said that there was none available for both me and my brother. Delighted to be going though as this will be my first time seeing them.

It was me and my 2 brothers going for tickets, my brother got through no problem and at 5 past 9 it said that there was none available for both me and my brother. Delighted to be going though as this will be my first time seeing them.

First time for me as well. Thought I'd missed my chance after Reading and Leeds.

So aye, I did McBusted and Katy Perry.

McBusted was fantastic. Perry... wasn't. Was accompanied by a backing track most of the way and just didn't put on a great show. McBusted put on the show of a lifetime, and just completely blew the roof off.

Got The Phantom Band at the Art School tonight. Looking forward to it. It's yonks since I've seen a band there, and on the basis of two listens the new album sounds really good - much more consistent than their second one.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Looking to head for Festival No. 6 down in Portmeirion. Two good headliners, a reasonable undercard and a ton of other stuff, as well as a magnificent venue.

Suits me down to the ground.

It is not a number........etc.