Gigs

pilsner_ffc

That's weird that they're only offering standard post. I would say there's two options- one being to phone them up and they might be able to arrange box office collection, or the second being waiting until next week when there's definitely no chance they could get posted and they might have updated the delivery section to collection only. Only problem with the second option is that its taking a risk that the gig won't sell out and I don't know much about Therapy? so I don't know how likely that would be!

That's great, thanks. I actually checked again tonight and the only option for delivery now is box office collection. £2.50 is charges for the privilege though!

But get to see one of the best bands of the 90's again, so I'm happy :)

Going to see wrinkly rockers UFO at the Limelight in Belfast tomorrow night , have been listening to the back catalogue over the past couple of weeks (21 albums incredibly :o ),only listened to their latest album Conspiracies of the Stars the other day and it's excellent, best rock album I've heard for a while , would recommend .

Edited by Co.Down Hibee

Going to see wrinkly rockers UFO at the Limelight in Belfast tomorrow night , have been listening to the back catalogue over the past couple of weeks (21 albums incredibly :o ),only listened to their latest album Conspiracies of the Stars the other day and it's excellent, best rock album I've heard for a while , would recommend .

Saw them at Glasgow Apollo in the 80's...After Shenker left unfortunately...are there many original members left?

The Twilight Sad were phenomenal in London on Monday night. Easily the best time I've seen them. Scala is a cracking venue as well.

Got my Gaslight Anthem ticket this morning. Quite fancy We Are The Physics free gig in Bloc on Saturday night as well.

Saw them at Glasgow Apollo in the 80's...After Shenker left unfortunately...are there many original members left?

Phil Mogg of course and Andy Parker and Paul Raymond. Had shedloads of line up changes over the years which is probably to be excpected given the length of time they've been together . Very good article about them here.http://somethingelsereviews.com/2015/02/26/ufo-a-conspiracy-of-stars/

just back from the UFO gig, great night , stunning musicians and the the first selfie I have ever taken .

Great stuff mate - I'm going to see them tomorrow night in the Weege and I'm looking forard to it even more now.

Skyyrd were superb on Tuesday.

Went to see Nick Cave at the royal concert hall last night. It was amazing as always. I wasn't sure what to expect in that venue, especially as it was all seated, but it worked really well. The band (basically a stripped down bad seeds) were so good, and so tight as always, with Warren Ellis seemingly playing every instrument known to man over the course of the night. Then of course there was the great man himself, looming over the crowd and reminding everyone (if there was any doubt) that he's the best front man around.

Anyone who's never been to a Nick Cave gig, I'd highly recommend you do it at some point, whatever band he's with. You won't be disappointed.

Went to see Nick Cave at the royal concert hall last night. It was amazing as always. I wasn't sure what to expect in that venue, especially as it was all seated, but it worked really well. The band (basically a stripped down bad seeds) were so good, and so tight as always, with Warren Ellis seemingly playing every instrument known to man over the course of the night. Then of course there was the great man himself, looming over the crowd and reminding everyone (if there was any doubt) that he's the best front man around.

Anyone who's never been to a Nick Cave gig, I'd highly recommend you do it at some point, whatever band he's with. You won't be disappointed.

Went to the Festival Theatre, Adelaide gig early December which was also at an all seated venue. Also an amazing night.