Gigs

pilsner_ffc

My girlfriend is going to see them in December - she has no musical taste either  :P Apparently the singer in A Ha is still a sex god, even though he is 105 now.

She also went to see Duran Duran and Wet Wet Wet last year. Must be a thing when women get to that certain age they want to relive childhood crushes  :D

483542[/snapback]

too right he is! :lol:

cool-morten-harket-2u.jpg

She must have some taste then! :P

I also went to see Wet Wet Wet last year :ph34r:

People that throw things at concerts are arseholes. No need at all for it.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

482521[/snapback]

Totally agree. We had our usual spot at the Corn Exchange for Manics gig on the 15th, just behind the lighting/mixing desk. Some fuckwits decided it would be clever to fling their plastic pint glasses with the remnants of their drink towards said desk. At least two of them landed in amongst the desks splashing their contents over the equipment. Fuckwit security were too busy standing about looking important to be able to finger the culprits. I wouldn't have blamed them if they stopped the gig.

Guest mucky

Was working at both the kasabian gigs over the weekend (and no i dont work for rock steady before i start getting slated!!), they were really good on the sat (didnt bother sticking around for long on fri). Going to be working at rooster (oh the joys) this sat, and idlewild on mon, and going to see lcd soundsystem on sunday. End of may is going to be busy as i have about 9 gigs in 2 weeks, but ill update that nearer the time!!

I might if i can be arsed go and watch presidents of the usa tonight for old times sake....there again the footballs on and im knackered so i might just cabbage on the couch!!

Enjoy..... ;)

483888[/snapback]

I will. I've never seen them before as I've always been working when they've played Edinburgh or Glasgow

Pedant alert coming up....

I'm glad I know where The Venus is as I've never heard of Carlton Road ;)

I will.  I've never seen them before as I've always been working when they've played Edinburgh or Glasgow

Pedant alert coming up....

I'm glad I know where The Venus is as I've never heard of Carlton Road ;)

486613[/snapback]

:lol: admittedly I just C&Ped from somewhere....

to be fair it's a long way to Venus when you could just nip along to the Venue :P

I may be at the Edinburgh one but it's looking unlikely.