Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Went to While She Sleeps and Cancer Bats co-headline tour tonight. Watched Hundredth and WSS both of whom were immense. Then left to head along to Tuts to see Model Aeroplanes who put on a great show. I can see big things for them after they release their album.

Off to see Diane Cluck at the Scottish Storytelling Centre tonight....anyone catch her at Sleazy's last night? Was gutted not to do both, especially as Wounded Knee was supporting last night too.

Live at Glasgow (formerly Stag & Dagger) on Sunday. The two people I wanted to see most, CW Stoneking and Tobias Jesso Jr, clash so that's a downer but I'll probably end up at CW Stoneking. Decision needs to be made as to whether to go and see Honeyblood at ABC or White at the Art School who also clash.

Had to turn down a Public Service Broadcasting ticket last night due to work. And I felt like a zombie at work due to having a belter of a cold, so I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I might have were I 100%. Still, got Losing Ground at King Tut's on Thursday night with a pretty girl, so I'm hoping for a good night all round.

Rodriguez at the Armadillo last night, quality gig the guy's cool as f**k. Only disappointment was he didn't play Cause or I'll Slip Away apart from that it was a special night.

I was there. Paulo Nutini was in row in front of me. Should have seen him when he opened with Last Request!

I was there. Paulo Nutini was in row in front of me. Should have seen him when he opened with Last Request!

No way mate - i was 2 behind him!!!

I saw the bird coming over for a selfie and wondered who it was - could only get a wee glimpse of him. but then it clicked when Sixto gave him a shout out, by that time he'd joined the crowd down the front.

Got Average White Band tomorrow night at ABC then Slaves and Baby Strange at King Tuts on Sunday. Not that bothered about Average White Band but really looking forward to seeing Slaves.

Heading to Slaves myself. Saw them supporting Interpol and had never heard of them. Absolutely won me over.

Heading to Slaves myself. Saw them supporting Interpol and had never heard of them. Absolutely won me over.

Slaves was sweaty as f**k, bouncy and very fucking fun. Special band. Baby Strange were clichéd and unimpressive.

Were they supporting someone?

Headlining. Fair taken off in the past few years.

Went to see Foxygen at Stereo last night. One of my favourite bands recently but unfortunately they're packing it in after this tour.

Because Scotrail cancel trains for no reason, and having no inclination to see the support, I ended up missing most of it - catching two songs and then the encore. Devastating.