Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Im genuinley shocked at that mate... :o :o :o :o
Im both shocked and appauled. (in equal measure).

Believe it or not, it's a present from my girlfriend, she got me the tickets for Christmas.

I ain't too fussed though - I get to see Nadine and Cheryl in the flesh :D :D

Im both shocked and appauled. (in equal measure).

:lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, it's a present from my girlfriend, she got me the tickets for Christmas.

I ain't too fussed though - I get to see Nadine and Cheryl in the flesh :D :D

Im still shocked at you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got meatloaf on friday (is any1 going????) at the SECC

then i am seeing paramore at the ABC on may 28th

really looking forward to them both

Saw Meat Loaf last time round (the time he almost died), as much as I love his music, he really ain't worth the money live anymore... especially not the price this time round!

Next gig is Aerosmith, and looking at the backups (3 stages) in Hyde Park, it'll be McQueen, Black Stone Cherry and Augustana, if they're on at different times.

As good as Audioslave were, Chris Cornell's solo stuff has been shit!

As good as Audioslave were, Chris Cornell's solo stuff has been shit!

He has a new album out eh? I'm a big Soundgarden fan, and I liked Audioslave too, but I thought his first solo album was average at best.

I read in the paper today that Tom Morrello (ex RATM and Audioslave guitarist) has a solo album out, although it's a folk style album... is playing down the road from here in June, so I might get a ticket for that.

Cribs were brilliant on Thursday. Was worried because it was by far the biggets venue I'd seen them play (apart from TTTP) but they pulled it off. Superb. :)

b*****d :(

He has a new album out eh? I'm a big Soundgarden fan, and I liked Audioslave too, but I thought his first solo album was average at best.

I read in the paper today that Tom Morrello (ex RATM and Audioslave guitarist) has a solo album out, although it's a folk style album... is playing down the road from here in June, so I might get a ticket for that.

Speaking of guitarists flying solo, Joe Satriani is headlining stage 2 on the Sunday at Hyde Park Calling.