Gigs

pilsner_ffc

13 hours ago, guinness said:

Aye & what a price🤑I know I'm a tight twat☺️

£60 for an stadium gig these days is pretty reasonable I’d say, and considering the show she put on, I would say that it was more than justified mate.

26 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

£60 for an stadium gig these days is pretty reasonable I’d say, and considering the show she put on, I would say that it was more than justified mate.

I thought her standing prices were decent. Yes she's a multimillionaire but people forget, all the musicians, dancers, crew need paid. 

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

I thought her standing prices were decent. Yes she's a multimillionaire but people forget, all the musicians, dancers, crew need paid. 

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

If I could of paid £60 I would have went myself maybe 😊 I was looking at tickets for my other half on Friday for Saturday & they were £126. Nobody is worth £126 in my view. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

If I could have paid £60 I would have went myself maybe 😊 I was looking at tickets for my other half on Friday for Saturday & they were £126. Nobody is worth £126 in my view. 

Offt, would definitely agree with you on that one 👍🏻

2 hours ago, guinness said:

If I could of paid £60 I would have went myself maybe 😊 I was looking at tickets for my other half on Friday for Saturday & they were £126. Nobody is worth £126 in my view. 

I paid £125 for ours and was worth every penny. I had a spare one as my middle child decided between November and now she wasn't interested. Ev

Paid a f**k load more for Swift but from moment I told my daughter the day before to sat watching her on the night,.something she'll never forget.........as the ad says "for everything else there's MasterCard" 🤣

Belle & Sebastian at the Amsterdamse Bostheater, beautiful outdoor venue in the forest, they played all the big ones and had the obligatory friendly stage invasion during the Boy with the Arab Strap.

Fun fact I was in the scouts with the keyboard player Chris Geddes.

IMG_20240630_233038.jpg