Gigs

pilsner_ffc

On 02/07/2024 at 17:26, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ve got tickets for this, be the fourth time I’ve seen the Manics and glad they’re headlining as not really into Suede although they have some decent songs.

It’s my 37th wedding anniversary, so a right good night out for the wife 🤣🤣

I'm exact opposite, not really into MSP at all, albeit saw them at the SECC back in the day, when they opened with "Australia".

Suede for me are awesome live, saw them 5, 6 times at least - amazing live band!

Literally, like 2 minutes ago, just secured a free ticket to the gig at Castlefield Bowl, Manchester, 2 days after the Edinburgh Castle gig!!!

Chuffed.

Edited by KirkySuperSub

On 12/06/2024 at 23:58, Craig fae the Vale said:

The Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer at the Hydro tonight.

The Pumpkins are spectacular musicians and Billy's voice is unchanged from 30 years ago. The big songs are fantastic. Technically brilliant, bit not the most exciting band to watch. Having said that, I really enjoyed them and glad I got to see them.

Weezer were phenomenal. Hit after hit after hit. Loved them for 25 years and somehow never managed to see them before. The wait was worth it. Rivers is one of rock's most prolific and iconic songwriters for a reason.

Opened by Teen Mortgage who I felt so bad for. For some reason the Hydro decided to open doors a full hour after the rest of the shows on the tour and Teen Mortgage actually started before doors officially opened with only us who bought OVO Live Presale tickets in the building. Then they only got 15 minutes. A fun band who made the most of a shambolic set of circumstances. 

20240612_200206.jpg

20240612_213458.jpg

I was at this. Assuming you’re the same Craig fae the Vale that’s on concert archives?

2 hours ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Literally, like 2 minutes ago, just secured a free ticket to the gig at Castlefield Bowl, Manchester, 2 days after the Edinburgh Castle gig!!!

Chuffed.

i seen shed seven at castlefield bowl a few years back- brilliant venue 👍🏼

🚂🚋🚋🚋🚋

8 hours ago, KirkySuperSub said:

I'm exact opposite, not really into MSP at all, albeit saw them at the SECC back in the day, when they opened with "Australia".

Suede for me are awesome live, saw them 5, 6 times at least - amazing live band!

Chuffed.

This for me too.  Would rather Suede were headlining but looking forward to it.  Saw them as the first proper post-COVID gig at the Usher Hall at that was brilliant.

26 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Got a free ticket to see Stevie Nicks on Tuesday at the new Co-op arena so expect to be like Peter at some point.

Not anymore. She’s cancelled. 

51 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Not anymore. She’s cancelled. 

Yes, just got an email about that 10 mins ago, not too fussed, I was only going because it was free though the cheapest ticket right now is £172.00!!