Best Android Apps

Just noticed there that the Market has loads of apps going for 10p. Fill yer boots

I downloaded SwiftKey X Keyboard. Really digging it...and you don't have to press like 3 keys to get a £ sign unlike the stock keyboard :D haha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed that last night.

I use the built in SWYPE keyboard and it took me ages to get used to it so not sure I fancy changing again, SoundHound is identical to Shazam which is free or pre-loaded, and the rest of the stuff is pretty shit apart from Endomondo Pro.

I think it might be 10 new apps every day for the next 10 days though, so keep an eye out. :)

Just noticed there that the Market has loads of apps going for 10p. Fill yer boots

I downloaded SwiftKey X Keyboard. Really digging it...and you don't have to press like 3 keys to get a £ sign unlike the stock keyboard :D haha

Thats been my keyboard of choice for some time.

The predictive text is very very good

Noticed that last night.

I use the built in SWYPE keyboard and it took me ages to get used to it so not sure I fancy changing again, SoundHound is identical to Shazam which is free or pre-loaded, and the rest of the stuff is pretty shit apart from Endomondo Pro.

I think it might be 10 new apps every day for the next 10 days though, so keep an eye out. :)

I bought Endomondo Pro and Minecraft. Dont think Minecraft is all that great just now, but for that price I'll get free updates :)

Thats been my keyboard of choice for some time.

The predictive text is very very good

Only been using it for the last hour or so but its been great so far...might take a bit getting used to but I think its a keeper.

Airsync for the doubletwist media playing is available for 10p today. I'm going to give it a go - anyone else use it?

I thought it was just the apps on the page the "10p app" link on the homepage goes to, but apparently not

Just picked up Beautiful Widgets for 10p too :)

Its probably been mentioned in the last 18 pages, but I bought theft-aware today after trialling it. If your phone's rooted, its totally invisible on the phone, and you can get it to do loads of cool james bond-esque stuff to get your phone back.

£3 well spent!

So, 2 days after I bought this (at a suspiciously discount rate), Avast! have released "avast mobile security", which includes theft-aware, and its free! b*****ds!

It also has a firewall, antivirus - the works. It can block calls from numbers and send them straight to voicemail.

Worth a click!

So, 2 days after I bought this (at a suspiciously discount rate), Avast! have released "avast mobile security", which includes theft-aware, and its free! b*****ds!

It also has a firewall, antivirus - the works. It can block calls from numbers and send them straight to voicemail.

Worth a click!

You do not need a firewall or anitvirus on an android phone.

Quite impressed with my Beautiful widgets purchase. :)

What does beautiful widgets actually do?

It gives you some widgets ... that are beautiful ;)

It has a really nice weather widget, with clock. You can also get nice weather animations and a live wallpaper too. It also has some nice shortcut widgets, for things like turning on Airplane mode, wifi etc etc.

It has a really nice weather widget, with clock. You can also get nice weather animations and a live wallpaper too. It also has some nice shortcut widgets, for things like turning on Airplane mode, wifi etc etc.

The first time I unlocked my phone and heard the weather animation I about had a heart attack! I didn't know what the hell it was. :angry::lol:

It's basically the clock off of HTC Sense.

You do not need a firewall or anitvirus on an android

To be honest, I deleted the other stuff and kept the theft aware. I don't see the point in it being hidden if avast is on display for all to see!

It's basically the clock off of HTC Sense.

Yeah, pretty much :lol:

Thats why I never bought it for full price, but for 10p its a steal

To be honest, I deleted the other stuff and kept the theft aware. I don't see the point in it being hidden if avast is on display for all to see!

Yeah, the app looks like it has some other good features.

I think mines been on silent since I installed it. Thanks for the warning :lol:

It's worse when it's raining and you get the noise of the window wipers and you have the volume up on your phone. :blink:

Archived