Best Android Apps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone download GTA 3? I did and then waited on it to download 400mb worth of files only for it to not work mad.gif.

Would that not be completely pish on a phone anyway? It's probably more for Andriod tablets....

Unless it was a tablet you were using...?

Would that not be completely pish on a phone anyway? It's probably more for Andriod tablets....

Unless it was a tablet you were using...?

Reinstalled it and its now working. I'm playing it on a Galaxy S2 and its actually really good, plays just like it does on the PS2. The controls are a wee bit fiddly but nothing that a bit of practice won't sort out and the graphics are excellent.

Reinstalled it and its now working. I'm playing it on a Galaxy S2 and its actually really good, plays just like it does on the PS2. The controls are a wee bit fiddly but nothing that a bit of practice won't sort out and the graphics are excellent.

I bought GTA3 last night and think it's excellent, still struggling a bit with the controls a wee bit but considering it's on a phone it's pretty damn good.

Let's Golf 3 is also worth a download, it's pretty similar to Everybody's Golf and graphics are really good. only downside is you can only play 5/6 holes at a time but it's free at least

Sky Sports Score Centre has finally made it on to Android. It's got a widget and everything! Hopefully Sky Go is following shortly.

In app permissions before you download it wants access to my phonecalls, who I'm calling, my internet, GPS location...

It can f**k off. There's no way an app that tells me the football scores needs that! Soccer score lite does the job awesomely for now.

Sky Sports Score Centre has finally made it on to Android. It's got a widget and everything! Hopefully Sky Go is following shortly.

Reported to be due on android sometime during first quarter 2012 with sky citing usual android excuse of fragmentation of operating system, i.e too many differing devices and flavours of OS

Has anyone used battery upgrade app?

I keep getting notifications from it trying to get me to download. It claims to increase your battery life by 200%, seems a bit far fetched, thinking it might be some sort of scam.

Obviously it can't actually increase your battery size, so it probably just automatically kills programs in order to make your battery last longer.

Don't know the specific app you're talking about though, that's just what I'd imagine it does.

Archived