Best Android Apps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't have mobdro and showbox (both from Internet not playstore) I suggest you stop reading this and start downloading

Lol I mentioned showbox eons ago and post deleted within minutes with a swift reprimand :)

Agree mobdro, fantastic bit of kit. Bought a shitey hudl just to watch fitty on it, works a treat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got £10 to spend on Google play store, it expires in a few days.

Anyone got any recommendations for any apps worth buying?

I have just purchased DU battery saver Pro, which seems nifty. Colin McRae rally has also been purchased. I've got an LG G3, so looking to find things to really show off the magnificent screen.

I can't be bothered reading the entire thread, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

I'd like to recommend bluestacks.

It's not an andriod app. It's a PC app which means you can play andriod stuff on PC or any other compatable device.

So if there's an app you need / want and it isn't compatable with your device. you can still play it.

I've got £10 to spend on Google play store, it expires in a few days.

Anyone got any recommendations for any apps worth buying?

I have just purchased DU battery saver Pro, which seems nifty. Colin McRae rally has also been purchased. I've got an LG G3, so looking to find things to really show off the magnificent screen.

I can't be bothered reading the entire thread, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Battery savers are generally a waste of time

I'd like to recommend bluestacks.

It's not an andriod app. It's a PC app which means you can play andriod stuff on PC or any other compatable device.

So if there's an app you need / want and it isn't compatable with your device. you can still play it.

I tried that a while ago. Didnt really see the point, to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Some great free apps on the Amazon appstore at the moment due to Boxing Day. Got Worms 3, Colin McRae Rally, Sonic 2, a few pro versions of apps and some music ones to help learn the guitar I got for Christmas :)

• 5 weeks later...

If you don't have mobdro and showbox (both from Internet not playstore) I suggest you stop reading this and start downloading

Got Vega cast for chromecast , a freebie , you can cast streaming media from it to TV , using it with HD cinema app and it's been excellent.

Stick Hero

Its a simple time-killer game, but kinda addictive.

I can't link to it as the works PC's are shite but just search the store and you will find it. (also on windows phone and IOS)

Archived