Tit Monday

Gaz

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a few days this has been! As I speak a wee durty in the tightest wee shorts imaginable is bent right over in the lab I'm in. Brilliant stuff.

What a few days this has been! As I speak a wee durty in the tightest wee shorts imaginable is bent right over in the lab I'm in. Brilliant stuff.

Teehee, you shag dugs

Another cracking blonde burd in the labs. Tiny wee shorts and chebs out. Having trouble getting a good look without the burd noticing though.

The meadows in edinburgh is tittytastic

Indeed, I usually just get the bus past it. But I made a special effort to have a wander around an it was wonderful.

Again I'm off to the beach in a bit, it was lovely yesterday, shorts and skimpy clothes everywhere.

It's times such as these that I miss my first post-Uni job. The tantalising glimpses of breasts you'd get to see on a lunch time walk down Union Street was utterly fantastic, and the variation, oh the variation. Big round Jugs, pert little Puplets, giant Milkers desperately trying to squeeze out of sun dresses, bouncing tits barely contained by boob tubes, low buttoned blouses showing off multi-coloured bra straps...what a great time to be alive!

Sure that job was crap, I make around 3 times more now than I did back then, the work is 100 times more interesting and the career prospects are infinitely better, but there's hardly any tits on display during a walk around Dyce.

Swings and roundabouts, man, swings and fucking roundabouts!

A girl I'm friends with on Facebook (she's not bad) implied that she knew about Tit Monday by saying that the best thing about the sunny weather is the opportunity to show cleavage.

me-gusta.jpg

A girl I'm friends with on Facebook (she's not bad) implied that she knew about Tit Monday by saying that the best thing about the sunny weather is the opportunity to show cleavage.

me-gusta.jpg

As is traditional on P&B

'get her pumped'

Stirling Uni is fucking brilliant. I have an absolute tonne of work to do, everyone I know is moaning all about it with it being sunny outside, but who cares? Tits everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I'm off for a work round the loch. Again.

Archived