Tit Monday

Gaz

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Tit Monday! God bless this good weather. Short skirts everywhere, boobs flying at you from all directions. Unfortunately the burd is at the same uni, but it's an enjoyable challenge trying to have a wee sneaky peek while she's not looking. :lol:

Today is the like that premonition I had of seeing Old Man Blue again- GLORIOUS.

In fairness the OP has the title wrong. Today is awkward half-chub day.

That means only one thing.

'Going to the park or beach with female friends, arse and tits half oot, licking an ice cream, really awkward and clearly visible through shorts raging full-lob Day' is nearly upon us.

Edit: Yaaaaaas

The total MILF along the street is washing the car in a rather skimpy pair of denim shorts and a tight top.

I've been along to the shop twice in the past hour :lol:

Office boobs are among my favourite boobs. There's something about a blouse with just enough buttons undone from the top down to reveal a bit of cleavage that does it for me big time. Fucking love office boobs.

With you on this one. It's like the bird is saying: "if I could get my jubblies out, I would, but I'd be sacked, so here's the next best thing". Dirty tramp.

I've been stuck inside all day so far but I need to go to the library in the next couple of hours. I might need to take a detour through the uni campus.

This is our equivalent of Groundhog Day.

That's a negative on Tit Monday here in sunny Greenock. Most of the crackers are modestly in storage for a better day, though there are some big water balloon shaped jumbos threatening to overspill those tops that tie in the middle to keep gravity at bay for a few years yet on the middle aged Tessies who've obviously overestimated both the heat of the day and their capacity to not look like big, sweaty walruses. Eurgh.

The heatwave must move West.

That's a negative on Tit Monday here in sunny Greenock. Most of the crackers are modestly in storage for a better day, though there are some big water balloon shaped jumbos threatening to overspill those tops that tie in the middle to keep gravity at bay for a few years yet on the middle aged Tessies who've obviously overestimated both the heat of the day and their capacity to not look like big, sweaty walruses. Eurgh.

The heatwave must move West.

I need pictures - sounds like my kinda thang.

Not a phrase I'd heard before but a concept I've always embraced, some good tittage on the go during my daily St Enoch to Central wander accompanied by a serious booty short swatch.

Unfortunately my train is all commuters who were up before the sun came out, No swatch at all, the only looker has a big bloody winter coat on which I'd venture night be covering some sweaty breasts given the temperature.

Archived