Tit Monday

Gaz

I enjoyed a stroll into Glasgow from the uni yesterday, but I have a slight issue today because there is an applicants visit day on, which means that the majority of females around the campus are still at school and a little bit on the young side. Feel a bit guilty.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loanhead is slightly disappointing today (and every other day).

I did, however, have to drive past the Meadows to get here and it is heaving with the lesser spotted red chests.

Going back soon with some after sun...

I enjoyed a stroll into Glasgow from the uni yesterday, but I have a slight issue today because there is an applicants visit day on, which means that the majority of females around the campus are still at school and a little bit on the young side. Feel a bit guilty.

Old enough to be going to Uni after summer = old enough to potentially have massive mammaries to ogle at.

You know what to do.

On my walk to the shop (only time I've been out in the sun in the last 2 days, been swamped with uni reports and things) the only 2 females encountered was a junkie and an Asian woman wearing the full hijab. My only motive was to buy bread but for goodness sake.

On my walk to the shop (only time I've been out in the sun in the last 2 days, been swamped with uni reports and things) the only 2 females encountered was a junkie and an Asian woman wearing the full hijab. My only motive was to buy bread but for goodness sake.

"shows yer face doll"

My daughter being one of them you BEAST! :angry:

Stirling Uni is fucking brilliant. I have an absolute tonne of work to do, everyone I know is moaning all about it with it being sunny outside, but who cares? Tits everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I'm off for a work round the loch. Again.

I was sitting around the loch from about 2ish until 4ish. Surely our paths must have crossed, did you see a guy in blue shorts and white t-shirt with a girl on it?

All very demure here - I saw more cleavage on my (male) neighbour cutting the grass than I saw on my 2 trips to 2 different towns.

Bit disappointing, quite frankly.

Archived