Rangers investigated

If Porstmouth are getting it tight then Rangers should expect no favours from HER MAJESTY'S revenue and customs.

If she shuts them doon will her picture still be up at Ibrox?

The press have deliberatley not investigated this story.Can you imagine if it was any other club apart from Rangers?

They would be all over it.Its coming to the point that Murray does not own anything or anybody apart from the press.

Mon the HMRC!!!

There's no way the Scottish establishment will let the club of the establishment go to the wall.

Like Pompey,it should be a points deduction or a Livvy style demotion,but the media will portray it as poor Rangers being victimised.

FWIW, most other SPL clubs have probably been bunging cash to players over the years in such a fashion,but not to the same degree.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ verge of tears

^^^ verge of tears

:lol:

Holy shit.

The best part is, he is genuinely getting pretty wound up; its the first time I've seen him tell someone to f**k off on here.

Don't worry, IXI, you'll get your hole someday, then you won't need to attach yourself to a big team to make up for being a loser. :lol:

:lol:

Holy shit.

The best part is, he is genuinely getting pretty wound up; its the first time I've seen him tell someone to f**k off on here.

Don't worry, IXI, you'll get your hole someday, then you won't need to attach yourself to a big team to make up for being a loser. :lol:

The fizzy pop leagues are that way, Forrest -------->

There's no way the Scottish establishment will let the club of the establishment go to the wall.

Like Pompey,it should be a points deduction or a Livvy style demotion,but the media will portray it as poor Rangers being victimised.

FWIW, most other SPL clubs have probably been bunging cash to players over the years in such a fashion,but not to the same degree.

It will never go as far as the club going to the wall

I's settle for them paying their debts and a few of the directors/management having to serve some time

You can bet that the whole SPL is at it as well.

The fizzy pop leagues are that way, Forrest -------->

That arrow points to my lamp. You are wrong.

Why can't you answer peoples questions, instead of having to slag their teams off? This thread is about Rangers, not Partick Thistle or Clyde, so why can't you talk about your club on your clubs thread?

Unless, of course, you'd rather talk about Dumbarton?

Its to do with off shore payments im hearing.I hope they get shafted..

I woder if it will involve wonders such as Boumsong,Fuking Rotten or Cuellar?

Why can't you answer peoples questions, instead of having to slag their teams off? This thread is about Rangers, not Partick Thistle or Clyde, so why can't you talk about your club on your clubs thread?

Because he's not got the guile nor the savvy to do anything other than call folk luvvies/thick perthshire farmers/jute minks.

It's actually quite sad, in a way.

Fizzy pop league is that way ------->

Because he's not got the guile nor the savvy to do anything other than call folk luvvies/thick perthshire farmers/jute minks.

Poor guy.

Need to feel sympathy at times.

Obsessed luvvies :lol:

5nkv86.jpg

Archived