Rangers investigated

:lol:

Holy shit.

The best part is, he is genuinely getting pretty wound up; its the first time I've seen him tell someone to f**k off on here.

Don't worry, IXI, you'll get your hole someday, then you won't need to attach yourself to a big team to make up for being a loser. :lol:

Is he going to be someone's bitch in Barlinnie? That's the only chance he's got.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're an absolute fucking nugget. I don't normally play the 'you give my club a bad name' card that often but you are seriously a shambles of a person to have any sort of association with and I don't like that I do. It's just post after post after post of utter shite and nobody's more sick of it than the half decent Rangers fan on here.

Support another team, we don't want you. And yes, I speak for every Rangers fan past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

xx

Clearly an alias.

I mean, punctuation and everything.

I suspect that the finest legal minds will be employed byRangers to spin the dark art of moving MurrayOfManyAccounts money hither and tither as some normal practice. The will put it down to human error. IF theHRMC have the goods on them though, some sort sweet deal will be cut which will involve funny hand shakes and fine of 5p.

I suspect that the finest legal minds will be employed byRangers to spin the dark art of moving MurrayOfManyAccounts money hither and tither as some normal practice. The will put it down to human error. IF theHRMC have the goods on them though, some sort sweet deal will be cut which will involve funny hand shakes and fine of 5p.

Unfortuntely when it comes to the taxman "Uh made un honust mustake" dosent really wash.

What kind of fruitcake pretends to support another team on a fitba messageboard unsure.gif

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaado

So you agree with every last word of pish that flows off the one's keyboard, not surprising really you tit.

I've just not got the flair for witty snide remarks that the one has.

Jeezus guys 606 is that a way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Can we get back to the topic at hand here?

Has anyone noticed the Statement on the Rankers site?

Seems they are just gonnae no bother answering the door when the Provi man turns up.laugh.gif

True, lets hope the directors go down rather than hurt the team. The would wipe the smile of that smug git Martin Bain

Still cheating., mind you the other lot in Glasgow will just be as far into this as you lot are

Guess your still upset about the 4 goals last month

What a bizarre, diddyesque thing to say.

I've missed the HMRC investigation into Celtic.

You obviously haven't though so please can you enlighten us further as it seems very serious.

What a bizarre, diddyesque thing to say.

I've missed the HMRC investigation into Celtic.

You obviously haven't though so please can you enlighten us further as it seems very serious.

It's a different organisation that will investigate Celtic's finances. HMRC, Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs are investigating Rangers, while HMRC, Her Majesty's Roman Catholics will investigate Celtic. One group is loyal to the Queen, the other is faithful to her - keeps the paranoia at an even keel during these delicate snoops into dodgy offshore dealings.

The most interesting thing about this situation is what it does to the salability of the club.

Potential buyers are just not going to know what the tax burden is going to be for some time, as the tax man could take several months to complete a full audit of the books.

Walter Smith has also shown some reluctance to commit himself to Rangers and it is reasonable to think if no buyer is forthcoming he may well leave in the summer.

Could end up being a very damaging episode.

You really are making a huge c**t of yourself tonight. I'd shut up if I were you.

Give the boy a break, it's his second season as a Rangers fan, he's entitled to get a little bit over excited.

I wish it was, then I wouldn't be as disappointed at seeing McCulloch lumber around compared to players like Gazza or Laudrup etc.

Dont worry though I dont take it to heart, you're still hurting over the 9 men vs 11 fiasco :lol:

Nearly 2 full seasons! Go you! Woo!

OI OI !!! god save me and RFC!!!! ;D .... W.A.T.P ( no new signings since edu in aug 2008 and 2 consequitive league title hahaa lmao@ ya bams haufwits and jealous numpties lolol ..... tongue.gif

( aye an as a staunch "nationalist" u can stick ur union up ur jacksy lol

SNP may 6th... DO IT ForScotlandSake

Hahaha dream on numptie bawbag lmao goan stick yer helmet on an help oot doon easter rd ya daftie lmao lol

no i dont halfwit am 100% percent scottish so ram it rite up ye ya bam!!

These posts make me think of this....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article7110036.ece

Looks like SDM might have to cough up on this one as his parting gift to the Currants.

In the greater sphere of things, £15m is not a lot to a club with a turnover of over double that amount but it will deter some of the investors and could mean that any new investment in players will have to be restricted to what is gained by sales and even then the bank may dictate that any revenue from sales has to go towards reduction of the main debt.

A decent run in the Champions' League would mitigate the effects of this but that is a big ask if the present squad is asset stripped and the replacements are not of the same quality which looks more than likely.

Archived