• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not because it is

1. A different case

2. A different country

3. A different sport

Cool story though Wurzel!

True, lets hope the directors go down rather than hurt the team. The would wipe the smile of that smug git Martin Bain

Still cheating., mind you the other lot in Glasgow will just be as far into this as you lot are

Guess your still upset about the 4 goals last month

You really are making a huge c**t of yourself tonight. I'd shut up if I were you.

The banter boys are a perfect representation of a Plastic Whistle luvvie, unless Chewin' the Fat hasn't reached Falkirk yet? I suppose it is only just over 10 years old, give it time it'll get there :lol:

True, lets hope the directors go down rather than hurt the team. The would wipe the smile of that smug git Martin Bain

Still cheating., mind you the other lot in Glasgow will just be as far into this as you lot are

Guess your still upset about the 4 goals last month

The flukey fermers have proven the result was just a fluke by finishing in the bottom 6 with all the other dregs.

The banter boys are a perfect representation of a Plastic Whistle luvvie, unless Chewin' the Fat hasn't reached Falkirk yet? I suppose it is only just over 10 years old, give it time it'll get there :lol:

I suppose you stay in Govan.

I don't come from Falkirk, but if I did, your joke still wasn't funny. You are just lashing out stupidly. Give it up. You are making Rangers fans look silly.

I suppose you stay in Govan.

I don't come from Falkirk, but if I did, your joke still wasn't funny. You are just lashing out stupidly. Give it up. You are making Rangers fans look silly.

Sheesh, pop culture references are wasted on you. I'll be more discerning in future.

Zzzzzzzz.......It was barely funny enough at the time in the thread about it, never mind it appearing in The Sun and now you flogging its corpse.

Gosh, you must be great fun on a night out.

(to poke fun at).

You're an absolute fucking nugget. I don't normally play the 'you give my club a bad name' card that often but you are seriously a shambles of a person to have any sort of association with and I don't like that I do. It's just post after post after post of utter shite and nobody's more sick of it than the half decent Rangers fan on here.

Support another team, we don't want you. And yes, I speak for every Rangers fan past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

xx

What kind of fruitcake pretends to support another team on a fitba messageboard unsure.gif

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaado

You don't have any grass on your park you absolute shambles of a club :lol:

It was good enough for the £20million worth of shite that Walter "miracle worker - but cannae compete in Europe and its no ma fault" Smith put on it.

And now it may seem that the £40 million (but we have no money lol) he spent since his return to Ibrox may have been illegal. Is it possible that they could get their last 2 titles taken from them? Ohh the burning shame lol

I await responses about Motherwell not paying players 8 years ago, and about the state of our pitch, and about "fizzy pop leagues" but quite franky I care not!! I just think its great when the old firm are on their knees.

Maurice Edu £2.6m

Pedro Mendes £3m

Sasa Papac £460,000

Lee McCulloch £2.25m

Steven Davis £3m

Kevin Thomson £2m

Kris Boyd £400,000

Nacho Novo £450,000

Steven Naismith £1.9m

Steven Whittaker £3m

Kenny Miller £2m

Demarcus Beasley £700,000

Madjid Bougherra £2.5m

Kyle Lafferty £3.25m

TOTAL £27.26million

Exactly how shite a manager is Walter Smith

At Fir Park a few months ago he put a team out which cost £17million against a team which cost £110,000 in transfer fees and STILL needed a shocking linesmans decision to scrape a draw.

Miracle worker with no money my arse.

id love to see how much he spent to get beat 4-1 by st johnstone.

id love to see how much he spent to get beat 4-1 by st johnstone.

The 14 players that played that night for rangers (9 of whom were signed by the miracle worker ( :lol: :lol: :lol: always makes me smile) cost rangers £20.3million - This doesnt take into account wages and appearance money etc etc. . Smith himself spent just under £20million on that team that night.

Giant killing just doesnt cover it!!

Archived