Living with a Woman

My missus moved in after about 11 months, but she stayed over probably four or five times a week before that since we started getting serious. We're still together, still enjoy living with her.

If your not comfortable with it, give her a drawer or something to stem the situation for the time being.

...and by the way, these women are messy f*ckers.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are bonkers to consider living with a woman, I think people are stark raving mad to get married too however. And have children, what's that all about? The true strong ones in society are the ones that can make it on their own!! :)

Thats you joing the virgin club

I think people are bonkers to consider living with a woman, I think people are stark raving mad to get married too however. And have children, what's that all about? The true strong ones in society are the ones that can make it on their own!! :)

There's no doubt that if I hadn't got married and had kids that I'd be sitting on a massive wedge of money and would be living like a fucking playboy.

But I'd rather be doing what I'm doing now. :ph34r:

I am waiting to be asked. For now, staying over at hers most nights of the week and the weekends will do us. No major problems and we're getting on extremely well - I've even been introduced to the parents!

I think the cash incentive of all the additional disposable income available, were I to move in and give up my flat, could be the clincher for her. rolleyes.gif

I am waiting to be asked. For now, staying over at hers most nights of the week and the weekends will do us. No major problems and we're getting on extremely well - I've even been introduced to the parents!

I think the cash incentive of all the additional disposable income available, were I to move in and give up my flat, could be the clincher for her. rolleyes.gif

Yes but you'd be giving up the nights watching brazilian football on channel 5 at 4am with the lads! think of what your giving up man!

Good on you kilt.

Yes but you'd be giving up the nights watching brazilian football on channel 5 at 4am with the lads! think of what your giving up man!

laugh.gif I actually do miss World Sport Women's Beach Volleyball at 3am on my occasional bouts of insomnia! ph34r.gif

Good on you kilt.

Cheers, Chico! wink.gif

You lads just don't seem to have a clue how to do much more than hang the washing out and do the dishes. tongue.gif

huh.gif

There's more???

huh.gif

There's more???

You took the words out of my mouth. Doing dishes and hanging out washing is nearly enough for any man.

(Anyway, the hoovering is never done right, the dusting isn't done right, wiping down the work tops and kitchen table is never done right etc, etc.

My tip - do it badly enough the first couple of times and you won't be asked to do it again. Mind you, you have to listen to her complaining about having to do it all herself.)

I think that is one of the saddest - genuinely sad - posts I've ever read on here. :(

Stop lying to the lad!

When you move in with a woman, the other thing that happens once a month is that you become the most annoying person on the planet. I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. It's not PMT. It's you.

Pretty much! It's like playing dodgeball when she starts throwing stuff about...

:lol:

I had been dating my g/f for about 2 months before she moved in. The way I think of it, if she's capable of dealing with my pish banter 24/7 then she's a keeper.. :D

The mooses has been hinting a couple of times about renting a place together and it alarms me slightly. I've seen a mate get a woman and have moved in and been wed in under a year.

For those who are in serious relationships (living with someone, engaged, married etc) when did your woman start talking about such craziness?

What would people consider a reasonable length of time in between these things? I was discussing this with my housemate and he said a lot sooner then I thought on the moving in together thing. I said i'd wait at the very least a year but he claimed he'd happily move in with a woman anywhere between 3-6 months into the relationship.

It wouldn't be any more or less convenient money wise. I guess it'd save her time trailing to my house most days but then on the other hand she wouldn't sit watching Neighbours with me listening to the indecent things i'd like to do to Donna.

Now don't get me wrong, i'd miss the woman if she were to go & we do get on very well. I would equally though miss living with a mate.

i first moved in with my now fiancee about 3 years ago and we're now on our 3rd flat although its the first one we've bought. i enjoy it as i dont have to cook and can have sex with her on occasion.

Archived